Chapter 18

*Amaya's P.O.V*

They had worked together and passed. Yay....eh nows my chance to ask!

"Oi Kakashi! Did I win the bet?!" I asked him from behind, the rest was confused. "*sigh* yes Kirā you had won the bet I'll have a ninja call for you if we ever get a C rank mission." Kakashi boredly stated, as I punched the air in victory. Almost forgetting about Whiskers I grab a kunai and cut the robes around him. "Ya welcome Whiskers..." I say to him before teleporting to a secluded area in the forest.

Now to complete my to-do list.

2000 laps around the village
1000 squats
3000 punches
3000 kicks
Chakra control
Study the human body
10 minute break
Open the 5 gate
Practice the Chidori,
Crystal Release,
Lightning Release,
Water Release, and
Steel Release jutsu

This gone on till morning...

Damn, my chakra is all used up and I can barely move my limbs. Maybe I over did it? Nah I just am a little rustly. Now that I think about it, it will be to my advantage if no one knows about my Crystal and steel release. Chidori can wait for after the Chūnin exams. Ugh...I need some food and sleep. I'll help the old man with his paper work tomorrow, right now I got to get up. Forcing my body to move I numbly all they way to my apartment.

People started at me on the way there, honestly who won't? A girl walking as if dead, with bags under her eyes and looks like a demon. I'd do the same thing. Ignoring their stares I get to my apartment grab an apple and crashed on the couch. Time for some much needed sleep....

(Imagine that its short white hair instead of long black hair. For the picture at the top)