Chapter 44

*Kirā's P.O.V*

Looking at my team I look at them keeping all my thoughts quiet. It took them a while till they looked back up at me, they looked just like Lee's team. Running my hand threw my hair I walk to the bed Arashi and I share. "I'm going to bed, I gotta wake up early." I mumbled getting on the bed holding Arashi close.

"Onēsan, what was Hikari-Nīsan's favorite flower?" Playing with her hair I looked out the widow. "A white rose. He always told me that he loved white roses because of their purity." She nodded and went to sleep, but my mind had brought me back to the past.

*FlashBack*

A young man sat next to a little girl planting flowers. They both had white hair but the little girl had red eyes, while the man had gold eyes. There was many white rose seeds around them as they planted it. The girl finally spoke, "Nīsan, why are we planting white roses?"

"Hehe, cause Tenshi, they represent purity. Also they remind me of you." Tenshi blushed at this and smiled, "Are they your favorite flower Nīsan?" Smiling Hikari looked at Tenshi, he wrapped his arm around her small frame. "Yes they are but your my favorite flower." Kissing her head they both smile and sang as they planted.

*FlashBack Over*

Looking down at Arashi, I kiss her head smiling. "Your my favorite little flower Arashi, never forget that..." Closing my eyes I fell into a dreamless sleep.