Chapter 48

*Kirā's P.O.V*

"Kankurō stop it or I'll kill you." An emotionless voice states from the tree, grinning I knew exactly who it was. "Oi Panda~Kun, no hello or anything?" I asked him from my spot on the ground. He looked at me and nodded his head in recognition. Using his sand he teleports in front of Kitty Cat. I then realized that was his siblings he talked about, jumping on his back his sand didn't stop me.

"So Panda~Kun are ya gonna introduce me to your siblings here?~" he looked at his siblings and sighed nodding again. "Red this is Kankurō and Temari my older siblings." Smiling at them I hold my hand out. "Yo, the name is Amaya Kirā. Nice to meet ya!" Temari went to shake my hand but Gaara's sand stopped her. "Oh...sorry I forgot that happens." I scratch my neck blushing a bit at my stupidity.

"Kirā~Chan do you know these guys?" Naruto asks from behind Sakura. Nodding I slide off Gaara's back. Patting his head I walk away from them waving to Gaara before I left. "See ya Panda~Kun! Good luck at the Chūnin exams!" I call out and Head towards the old man's office.

Walking in I thank him for watching Arashi and I head home. We just so happened to bump into team 10 and their sensei, their sensei invited us to eat with them. Shrugging I nodded and follow behind them staring at the clouds. How are they so free?