chapter 95

*Tenshi's P.O.V*

I woke up to Arashi shaking me saying something about having guests over. I nod my head half awake and tell her to go to her room for a bit. As she left I run my hand through my snow white hair and rubbed my eyes a bit.

I walk into the dinning room only to find Asashin and Satsujin standing to the side, looking at me. "Why are ya here?" I grumbled out walking to the kitchen behind them. Grabbing myself some pocky, I snack on it as Satsujin spoke.

"We came to check on you, we didn't know you had a little sister." I shrugged at that and grabbed more pocky. "I'm doing fine and as for Arashi, she is my little sister because I adopted her." A look of understanding showed on their faces. "You've grown attached to this place Tenshi." Noted Asashin. I glanced at him for a moment before shrugging again. "I don't care much for the Village. I only care about the few human that accepted me." I state looking out the window. The night sky is beautiful, the shades of navy and black went hand in hand....

A hand was placed on my shoulder, that is was brought me out of my day dream. "We wanted to tell you Master had died a few months ago. We thought you would like to hear the news." I nodded my head in thanks and thought for a moment. I didn't get to kill him but he is now dead, that is alright with me.

"You guys should meet Arashi! She is really sweet, you'll like her! Peaches!! Come here please!!" I place a smile on my face as I call out to her, she comes out running from her room and crashes into my legs.

"Yes Onēsan?" Her innocent voice rung out. Smiling down at her I point to Asashin and Satsujin.

"These guys are my old friends, Asashin and Satsujin. You can always trust them, okay?" I explain, nodding her head she runs to hug them both now calling them Nīsan. "Hehehe" I let out a giggle at the faces they had. Shock was clearly all over their face. Hahaha this is why I love this peach.