Chapter 40

*3rd Person's P.O.V*

Once Gatō saw Kirā laying on the ground dead he started laughing like a mad man. "Hahahaha!!! That albino brat finally got was coming to her! Hahahaha!!" Naruto growled at this and started yelling at Zabuza. "HOW COULD YOU JUST STAND THERE DOING NOTHING?!? HAKU GAVE UP HIS LIFE FOR YOUR DREAM! YOU BOTH LIVED TOGETHER! HOW COULD YOU NOT CARE?!?"

"Your words are like knifes kid, but your right I cared about Haku. I'm sorry for Kirā, last time she and I worked together she was only 8, and she mastered the silent kill technique before me." Tears rained down his cheeks as he spoke, using his teeth he ripped his mask off and looked at Naruto. "Kid lend me your kunai." Zabuza caught the kunai in his mouth and ran towards Gatō.

By the time Gatō was dead Zabuza had multiple spears and swords stabbed into his back. Kakashi removed them and placed Zabuza next to Haku's dead body where it was snowing, Zabuza died thinking of Haku. The rest of Gato's men was about to attack the Village but was stopped by all the villagers.

The whole team and Arashi were mourning Kirā's death until they heard something come from her body. "Oi, I'm trying to breathe here!" All their heads snapped to where the voice came from. Arashi got off Kirā's body looking as if she saw a ghost. "Ugh, damn...how long was I dead for?" Kirā asked rubbing her head sitting up.

*Kirā's P.O.V*

Sitting up I look at everyone staring at me. I slowly start to get up feeling weird. Well now I know death makes my body feel weird! Hehehe. Oh god its been forever since I giggled! These humans are changing me and I don't know if I like it.

"Onēsan!!!" Arashi tackled me making both of us fall to the ground. "Ughhhh, damn Arashi no need to tackle me..." I state hugging her back. Pulling her to stand up I put her on my shoulder like a sack of potatos. "Hahaha it takes a lot more to kill me Peaches! Hahaha!" I grin swinging her around. I look towards my team grinning, "Oi what did I miss?"