Chapter 73

*Tenshi's* P.O.V*

I kept thinking the entire day about random thoughts like reasons I do things or why are people so boring. My thoughts were all over the place, I played random songs on the piano when I ran out of things to think of.

Sadly I had to get up because it was dinner time and I had skipped lunch. Throwing out the paper bag and empty paper cup I walk back to my room. I stopped at the dinning area where I saw everyone. Walking to them I sat on Neji's lap.

"What's up guys?" I ask taking a sip of Neji's drink, but it was not sweet. Ewwwwww, my face scrunched up in disgust, looking at Neji I pout. "Its soooo bitter add some sugar!" I state. But I then realized my voice sounded like a 6 year old's......I forgot to transform back.....

"Oh my Kami!!! Is that you Tenshi?!?" Tenten asks cupping my small face in her hands examining me. Nodding my head I remove her hands from my face. I rub my face feeling a tingle of heat, looking at Tenten I pout mumbling about how my face is warm now.

All the girls had hearts in their eyes and Awwwed at me...in confusion I look over at the guys with my head tilted. "What's wrong with them?" The guys all blushed and didn't answer me. I pouted and got off Neji's lap and onto Lee's lap. That was until I realize I'm to tiny to get on the chair properly. I grumbled and was about to get my own chair but Mighty Baka picked me up and sat me in his lap.

"Stupid chairs, not everyone is a fucking giant." I state glaring at the table. I felt someone about to hit my head but I grabbed their wrist out of instinct.

"Language" Kakashi said to me as I released his wrist. Sticking out my tongue at him I crossed my arms. "I'll stop cursing when you stop reading those books of yours." He sighed and went back to eating. I grin in victory taking a bite out of Lee's steak.......fuck you Lee, its not medium rare.....