Chapter 41

*Kirā's P.O.V*

I had found out that Zabuza, Haku, and Gatō had died. We had buried their bodys on a hill, paying our respect before we planned to leave. Geezer had finished the bridge the day before so now our presence is not needed. Kakashi didn't mind that I'm taking Arashi with us as long as I'm responsible for her well being. Then there was a whole show with Naruto and Inari when we left the bridge.

We left later then expected and we had to stop by a town near by, I didn't care until I found out what town it was. It was the town I was born in, sadly, so once we stepped foot in the town everyone started to yell 'The Demon Is Back!' Some people even started throwing rocks at me, I didn't feel anything unlike the last time I was here. All I remember was that my head felt as if someone was pounding a hammer.

My team looked at me strangely while Arashi grabbed my hand. I felt something hit my face which turned out to be a rock, stopping I spit out some blood and whipped my mouth. Picking up the rock, it was about the size of my palm. I look at the person that threw it, I slowly walk up to him with a blank face. "I think you lost this sir." dropping it at his feet I walk back to my team with an empty look. "I'm going to the graveyard, Arashi stay with them okay. I'll meet you at the hotel." There was only one hotel in this town so I know were it was. I walked down the opposite road getting hateful glares at me, some even threw more rocks at me. I didn't care all I wanted was to talk to Hikari.