Chapter 87

*Kira's P.O.V*

"Ahh K13, I didn't know you were in the examsss." Pedo hissed trying not to move much, I grin at this and let out a sinster chuckle. "Aww did the Pedo miss me? I'm touched!" I bitterly smile jumping back as his mouth almost bit me.

I had just then realized Duckass was already bit and Naruto was out cold. I look at Pinky with a serious expression. "Oi Pinky! Get Duckass and Whiskers out of here! Imma get back to you in a bit!" I call out, she nodded her head at me and grabs the boys leaving within a minute or two.

"So Pedo, how about you leave now seeing as you already marked your duck?" I state boredly looking at him, hissing he leaves as I follow Pinky's scent. She is useful but lacks most skills, I'll help her out with that after the exams. Sitting beside her underneath a tree she found, I heal her injuries up first. I have her then get water for Duckass.

Next up was Whiskers, he was roughed up more than Pinky but nothing serious. His seal was fucked up though, I don't have the extended knowledge to fix the seal properly. It was too complicated, and too much effort to fix up right now. Duckass was last, the cruse mark didn't help me at all. But I still manged to heal his injuries, the cruse marks that Pedo hands out are very hard to get rid of. If I did it now Duckass won't have energy for the rest of the games. Wait I mean exams!

I'll just have to keep his fever down for now. I grabbed a cloth and used the water Pinky got and dipped it in. Squeezing it over the bowl of water I then place it on Ducky's forehead. I did the same for the Fox next to him. I told Cherry Blossom to sleep while I watch out for the night. They all looked so peaceful...its calming...