Chapter 60

*Tenshi's P.O.V*

Once I changed, I call out to Tenten if she was ready. Hearing a 'yeah' I walk out the bathroom door, looking up at Tenten I smile complementing her on her appearance. As she did the same for me I blushed again not used to having anyone say that I'm beautiful or pretty because most of the compliments I got were from Hikari.

Putting on an oversized shirt over my swimsuit and finding my flip flops. Tenten and I meet everyone outside our door. Making sure I hid behind Tenten as we walked out so that no one can see the light blush I had.

Now I know how Hinata feels, I thought as I look up. Entering the indoor water park I save my self a chair by putting my towel, that I brought out of no where, and my shirt on the chair. Slipping off my flip flops I look up to see everyone looking at me. The guys had blushes on there face, Hinata was smiling at me, Kurenai was grinning, Ino and Sakura glared at me a bit and Tenten placed her arm around my shoulders.

Looking at the adult males of the group they looked almost looked strange, their eyes held an emotion only Hikari held for me but I never knew what it was. Blushing for the hundredth time today I looked down trying to get Tenten to move so I can go swimming.

"Tenten, l-let go! I want to g-go swimming!" I cry out hoping she will let go, which she did but she then picked me up so I was over her shoulder and jumped into the 5'0 Ft deep pool.

"AAAHHH!! TENTEN!!!!" I screamed before I got passed the water's surface. Oh I'm so gonna try getting her back of this.