Chapter 17

*Amaya's P.O.V*

As I thought they would not work together. So I went on with my plan, having my shadow clone fight Kaka-Baka I had grabbed the bells without him knowing. Doing a genjutsu it seemed like the bells were still on his hip, then called off my shadow clone. Walking near each of my teammates I 'accidentally' dropped the bells.

Now let me make some things clear. I do not completely hate my teammates, they are just ignorant. I never really cared for being a ninja cause I always have my assassin job to go back to. So not becoming a ninja doesn't matter to me. That being said I have no use for the bells.

Hearing the alarm ring I head back to where Kaka-Baka is waiting.

(I know, y'all must hate me but I'm just trying to save your time and cut out most of the unnecessary dialogue)

Sitting on the post, I took out a box of pocky and started eating. Duckass and Pinky came and stood by the post, while Whiskers was tied up on it. Kaka-baka looked bored but his eyes held irritation.

"Well there is no need for you all to go back to the academy..."Kaka-Baka paused before being interrupt by the three idiots showing him the bells they had. While they were doing that I released the genjutsu. Kaka-baka looked completely confused before looking at his hip seeing no bells. Realization crossed his face before looking at me.

"Kirā did you grab the bells from me and give it to the other three?" His face held shock and confusion.

"Of course I did. I had concealed my chakra and hid before you were even here. I had made a shadow clone to fake my appearance and fool all of you while I made a plan. I had my clone ask these three idiots to team up, but seeing as they are too stupid to realize this whole point. Teamwork. And I myself am not one for using that tactic but I had put that aside for this teams success. I have no care for those useless bells. Also seeing that I was not supposed to be on the team in the first place its my way of apologizing." Explaining to them I was completely emotionless, i only held this mask when I was explaining battle strategies. But this was a different case.

Kaka-baka had took in what I had said. He looked at me impressed, though I don't really care much. Finishing my pocky box I moved on to the next one.

"Well it seems as though Kirā had understood the exercise. But for you three should just drop out of the program. Your all just ignorant brats." Sasuke didn't take that lightly, cause the next thing he does is charge at Kakashi. (I'm starting to respect him) I had ignored the speech given but Kakashi and munched on my pocky thing about if I had won the bet...I was about to ask but he was gone...knowing him he's gonna give them a second chance. Well hopefully they can work together.

Did I even win the bet?