Chapter 102

*Tenshi's P.O.V* ----(another week later)----

Again not much has happened other then Sasuke being an idiot and going after his brother. But now I think he's falling off the wagon, I don't care much for the boy but he is still my comrade and a leaf Shinobi. Hopefully he doesn't do anything too stupid again. Jiraiya informed me that Lady Tsunade will be coming to the Village with them by messenger hawk.

So now I'm getting everything cleaned up for her while getting most of the paperwork done. Most of the paper work were missions so I had given those out to the Chunin and few Jōnin. Nothing has really changed so I've been bored to death, but I keep having nightmares of the old man dying all over again. I rub my temples and looked outside only to see the Village slowly repairring itself. "This only just the start of something powerful." I mutter before getting back to work.

-------------------------------

Lady Tsunade has arrived today and everything in the office has been clean, so I have just been waiting at the foot of the Hokage tower to explain what has happened and what I have done as a temporary Hokage.

"Why is that kid there?" I could hear her ask Jirayia from a block away, I looked around boreldy before waving at Naruto. "Tenshi-chan how was the village while we were gone?" Naruto asked as he looked around. "Well at the moment we have some of the ninjas that are not on missions working on rebuilding. Most ninjas with Jōnin and Chunin rank have been taking missions. And a good portion has been staying in the village in case of an attack." I explain only to see his confusion, I sighed. "The village has been doing good." He smiled happily before we turned to Lady Tsunade.

"I see why you were a temporary Hokage, your smart. But why didn't you take up the offer of being the Fifth Hokage?" I smirked shaking my head lightly. "Cause what's the point of being Hokage when I could be kicking ass during missions." it takes her a moment before she laughs. "Your a cool kid, you and I would get along just fine." she smiles, then she looks at the Hokage tower in annoyance. "Don't worry I got all the paper work done so you shouldn't have much if any. I also cleaned it and set out sake for you." I explain, her face changed into happy looking?

I don't know, I shrugged before walking away. I need pocky, its been a while since I had some.....I slowed down when I passed the K.I.A stone. "Im sorry old man, i wasn't fast enough to save ya." I mutter under my breath before walking straight home to find Peaches sitting on the couch reading one of my human body books. "Hey Peaches, wanna become a Chunin?"