Chapter 36

*Kirā's P.O.V*

I didn't sleep the whole night and that was my biggest mistake. I got barely to no sleep the last week and a half, and its finally caught up to me. I fell asleep with a blanket and pillow at 7:00 am. Did I forget to mention my blood type is AB? Yeahhh so I'm not a morning person, at all, and I felt like I woke up for a bit. I don't remember I was half asleep, I didn't care much so I went back to sleep.

*2 hours later*

I woke up with some energy to do things, walling to the dinning room everyone was quiet. Not that it mattered to me, but it was odd. As I was eating Arashi came and sat in my lap, but what I wasn't prepared for what she asked next.

"Onēsan why did you hurt Kakashi?" I looked down at her with confusion, I looked at Kakashi seeing some bruises peeking through is shirt. "Wha-.....did you try and wake me up?" He nodded, I now realized what happened. "Now I get it, so thats why I felt like a woke up..." I mumbled to myself.

I take a bit out of my food and looked back at Arashi. "The only reason I hurt Kaka-Baka was because he tried to wake me up...I am not a morning person so...I will usually hurt anyone that attempts to wake me up." I say simply, stopping here and there to eat.

Everyone sweat dropped at what I said and looked at me. Sighing I take all the empty dishes and brought them to the sink to wash. Arashi followed behind me grabbing a towel to dry the dishes I pass to her. Arashi is very helpful to me, and once I teach her how to fight and everything she could be a great ninja.

Once we finished I followed Sasuke and Naruto to the forest. Arashi and I are only a few yards away from their trees and I decided to teach her Taijutsu first. Like where to hit people to cause the most damage and how to fine people's weak spots.

She caught on quick so I started to teach her Chakra control by having her to the tree climbing exercise with Naruto and Sasuke. Least to say it took a little time but she got to the top.

"Wow a Duck and a Fox got beat by a 6 year old girl. You should feel so proud." I state clapping while shaking my head. "Arashi you did great and caught on fast I'm so proud of you." I look at her with a small smile. "YAY! I MADE ONĒSAN PROUD!!" She yells smiling while jumping around. I look up at the sky, I can still teach her some ninjutsus but I don't know her chakra nature.

I taught her some simple jutsus like teleporting, shadow clone, and transformation. She did great for her age, and knowing her she could get up to Chūnin level by the time most kids her age are at the academy. I told her to go back and prepare dinner while I trained. I took off my bandages and looked at my hands, forgetting Naruto and Sasuke are only a few feet away from me.

My hand wasn't that bad, the injury closed up but its not fully healed. I could heal it with my Tenshi no me but I would need to use chakra with it to work and thats just troublesome. Rewrapping my hands I look at the tree in front of me and started with taijutsu. This went on until Naruto and Sasuke started to head back, I followed their lead and walked behind them.

Lucky we made it back for dinner but the two idiots fell on each other. "ha I was right, I should really call you Sasgay." I laugh but then something tripped me and I fell on top of them. "Ugh, damn it. Evil Ducky." I state and got up. I walked to the girls' room and took a shower, changed, and redid my bandages. Going back down to eat everyone was looking at me strangely except Arashi, who wanted to play with my hair. Not caring I say yeah and ate.

I thought about why they were looking at me. My hair doesn't have its clips as always so my bangs almost cover my right eye. I'm wearing a oversized shirt and short shorts, which are hidden cause of the shirt. I have my panda slippers and everything else is usual, well except that I wrapped my b sized chest with bandages so that I don't have to wear a bra to bed.

I cleaned up the table and picked up Arashi. "Come on Arashi its time for you to go to bed." I say holding her on my hip. "B-but I'm not tired yet." She complains trying to get out of my grasp. "Well too bad, its time for bed thats it." I state looking at her annoyed. "No! I'm not going to bed!" She kept hitting my back, I couldn't tell if it hurt, seeing as I can't feel physical pain. "Arashi Seikatsu stop complaining its not gonna kill you!" I raised my voice enough to catch the table's attention.

"B-but Kakashi told me he will tell me a story!!" Arashi states, I slowly turn to Kakashi and gave him a creepy smile while mouthing the words 'We're gonna talk later' he got pale and I looked over at Arashi. "I'll tell you a story if you got to bed." She got quiet for a minute then said something. "Wait can you sing to me like last time?" Sighing I nodded and told her to get ready for bed. Flopping on the couch I just mumbled things like "how did Hikari deal with me?" Or "she is just like me when I was younger."