Chapter 58

(A/n whenever the chapter doesn't involve ninja missions and stuff Amaya Kirā will be changed to Tenshi Seikatsu.)

*Tenshi's P.O.V*

Everyone paused and looked at me. I placed the back of my thumb to my lips in thought. Within 5 minutes I came up with an arrangement. Looking up at everyone I removed my thumb from my lips.

"Okay so there are gonna be 8 rooms in total. For the guys there will be 5 rooms. Shikamaru & Choji, Kiba & Shino, Lee & Naruto, Neji & Sasuke. For the male Jōnin it will be one room with three beds." Looking at the guys, they all seemed to be okay with it nodding my head at myself I mumble a 'good, thats covered' and slowly look over to the girls backing up a bit so I'm behined Shikamaru.

"There will be 3 rooms for the girls. Hinata & Kurenai, Tenten & I, then Ino & Sakura..." Once I mentioned Ino and Sakura were gonna share a room I hind my self behind Shikamaru, Choji, Lee, Asuma, and Kakashi. Silently praying that I'll not be hurt by the two fangirls.

Ino and Sakura glared at each other before looking in my direction behind the guys. Holding onto Shikamaru's jacket I bravely took a peek from over his shoulder, me on my tippy toes though, seeing an angry Ino and Sakura.

"TENSHI!!!!" Sakura yelled running at me, my eyes widen. Climbing on Guy Sensei I sit on his shoulders looking at Sakura. "L-look Sakura-a its not like I-i want to do this t-to Ino and you. B-but you two k-know each other better, Tenten an-nd I are clos-se and Hinata is mor-re comfortable-e with Kurenai!" Stumbling on my words multiple times she sighs nodding her head saying that, I made a good point and called off her attack, Ino agreed calling off her own as well. Slowly climbing off Guy Sensei I shakily walk towards Shikamaru making sure the fangirls won't kill me.

"Shikamaru I just looked death in the face and lived." I whisper to him hoping the fangirls won't hear, chuckling he pats my head in a way to comfort me as we kept walking.