Chapter 70

*Neji's P.O.V*

Tenshi had fallen asleep hugging my arm again. But what we all was thinking how did Shikamaru calm Tenshi down? I assumed Asuma asked because Shikamaru just shrugged. "She enjoys a good game of Shogi, so I just used that. What a drag..." He answer back putting on his slippers.

"I'm out of here before any of you wake Tenshi up. Last thing I need is to deal with a half asleep troublesome woman." Walking out the door Kakashi shivers at the thought of her and ran out the door with Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto in tow.

"Neji whatever you do don't move too much." Tenten whispers to me slowly unlocking Tenshi's arms from my left arm. Tenshi moved uncomfortably trying to find warmth and started to whimper like last time. Tenten picked her up and placed her on her own bed. Still whimpering without any warmth.

Not knowing what to do Tenten looked over at Lee, he shrugged and pointed to the last of the Jōnin in the room. Kurenai was better at genjutsu so she would be no help, Guy was better at taijutsu which is again no help, so that leaves Asuma. Looking at him he sighs annoyed, doing some hands signs he makes a shadow clone of a teddy bear that provided heat because of the chakra.

The clone was placed next to Tenshi and she hugged it still in her fetal position. I swear sometimes I see her as a little kid. The girls of the room looked at Tenshi as if she was a baby and the most of the boys blushed, except Lee and I.

We called it a night and went to our designated rooms.