Chapter 52

*Kirā's P.O.V*

Waking up the next day, I did paper work as always, made Arashi breakfast, do the chores, train, talk with Gaara, dropped off the finished paper work, grabbing another few stacks of paper work, and got started on that. This was my routine for the next few days until the first Chūnin exams, Mr. Teacher popped by pretending to be a criminal and attack me, short story, he is in a lot of pain.

Walking to the building in which the first part of the exams are being held with Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke. Once we get in Kakashi should tell them that I am going in solo. As we are heading towards the second floor the genjutsu the two men placed didn't work on me, but I saw Lee getting pushed back. Walking over to him I help him up and smiled at him.

"Hey, I thought you were better than not seeing a genjutsu!" Playfully punching his arm I grin, sighing back he places his arm around my shoulders. If anyone other then Gaara and Lee touched me I would usually finch away but I trust them more so I'm fine with it. Tenten saw me and smiled, pulling out a small bag.

"I realized your running out of senbon needles so I got you some new ones." Thanking her I take the gift and look towards the to men looking like children. "Look here you pedophiles, I'm not in the mood to kick your asses so release the genjutsu you put down and leave. Sakura you were the first one to see it you should have said something." Trying to build up Sakura's confidence so she can feel better, it didn't work completely but it got her to smile and state the obvious. Nodding my head at Neji in hello I leave with my team to the registering area.