I just want to read!!

Updated:04/25/18

I didn't expect to meet third young master today. There is something different about him but i can't tell what is it so i purposely taunt and approached him.

I was surprised that he would answer me and refute my words so efficiently. Since when did he learn to act Smart? Still, i don't know what is strange about him.. Did his head get better after being hit on the wall?

I decided to watch him, why would he go to Library? Then i saw something unbelievable, the Young master is reading? Everyone knows that the young master Glaciel hates studying the most with all his heart. He look at every books and literature as if it was a disease.

Looks like there's really something wrong with him.

There was no way that he would look in the books with those eyes showing full of love and adoration!!

************

Third person POV

Glaciel rose up from his sleep. He didn't know why but he suddenly feel uncomfortable. He gotten no good dream but a peaceful sleep. When he look up his head on the table he was surprised to see Clayder looking at him.

" what are you looking at? ( =_= is there something wrong with my face for you to stare at me?)"

" Nothing, well.. Young Master it was a surprise to see you here in the Library and saw you reading book."

Clayder said with surprise and inquiring expression, Glaciel look at him but just talking to him make him really uncomfortable. Why would this Servant approach him all of a sudden?

" It's none of your business."

" business?"

" A mere servant like you has no right to snuff out his nose and lay his dirty hands on my affairs. ( can't you just leave?) "

For a moment Clayder's smile twitched but he just continue to bother Glaciel since he want to get back on what happened earlier.

" Young master is there wrong if i just ask? It's a duty of a Servant to know the affairs of his Master."

Glaciel feel his head starting to blow up.

" Clayder, there's no need. The one you serve is the ARGENTAWN HOUSEHOLD not this one."

" but young master is also part of the Argentawn Household."

‘ what is wrong with this Kid? He's too pushy!! Arghhh (▽д▽)i just want to read!! ’ If he wasn't just a kid but an adult I will already throttle him with my punch on his face!

" I just want to read so it's none of your business."

" Is that so? Well, Young Master what makes you to have a change of mind all of a sudden and read in the Library?"

"......."

'If I tell you that I want to change because of Mother would you believe my sob story?! '

" What a surprise~, it was a surprise, to see young master go to the Library.. well it is not a surprise.... but a MIRACLE!! Maybe i should say it to the Duke Later? He will be happy that his burden will lessened.. and he didn't need to force you to study......"

**** your Sarcasm!!

***************

Bla, bla, bla.. he's too noisy!!

(\#-_-)\┯━┯

Sigh...

I don't care anymore.. I feel my head to blow up because of anger. Seriously i just want to read!!
I just want to read.. I just want to read.. I. just. want. to. really. read!! can't he just understand that? I want some inner peace of mind but this brat is obstructing me.