Sweeping and Punishment

Today was day of darkness, It's been one week since I've been starting to study in the Magic Academy and Living in the Dormitory.

Currently it was weekend where we aren't eligible to study and have a two days of free time but i...

I sighed as i gripped the broom and continue sweeping the leaves that was scattered on the ground.

Why did i even go with Herald at the party of the Host Club?

" Young Master!" (Clayder)

I saw Clayder walking towards me smiling.

" Ah? Clayder what are you doing here?"

" Young Master i wouldn't expect that you will be involved in that party.. You didn't deserve to accept this kind of punishment." (Clayder)

Clayder said as he look at me sweeping and frowned.

" Let me help you young master." (Clayder)

" His punishment will worsen if you will help him Clayder." (Glendale)

Brother Glendale walk towards us his arms folded on his chest and looking on us coldly.

" Long time no see, young master Glendale." (Clayder)

" The same to you." (Glendale)

They stare at each other but i can feel that the atmosphere is quite intense and weird.

" Clayder it would be better for you to just return in the dormitory or just go outside to the Magic Academy and enjoy your free time."

I look at Clayder smiling wryly as i continue with my sweeping and walking around.

" Young Master Glendale then it isn't forbidden to voluntarily join the cleaning right?" (Clayder)

Clayder said while taking out a broom on his storage ring.

" Yes." (Glendale)

" Young Master let's sweep the leaves around!" (Clayder)

" Okay."

***************

" It's done!"

I look around and saw that there was no leaves remaining on the ground.

" Your punishment is done now." (Glendale)

" Bro– Senior Glendale, can i ask something?"

Brother Glendale stepped forward and grabbed my hands.

" You can call me brother It's fine. " (Glendale)

".. oh,.. okay."

" Then what is it that you want to ask?" (Glendale)

" Young Master Glendale aren't you too close to young master? " (Clayder)

" Where is Prince Wallace and Herald right now?"

" Close? Were really close." (Glendale)

" Hey, You haven't answe–"

Brother Glendale suddenly enveloped his arms on my waist.

Too close!

" We're Brothers after all.. isn't it normal for us to be close to each other?" (Glendale)

" As a Member of that Moral Committee Club aren't your actions too improper and immoral?" (Clayder)
Clayder said smiling as he take out a throwing knife from his storage ring while playing with it on his hands.