Something is off

" Uncle!!.. Mama..Papa.. where.. are they? "

The 3 year old girl tug the hem of his lab coat while he on the other hand was reading something.

" Seina, don't worry after one week they will return from the business trip."

He patted Seina's head as he look at her warmly. Seina pouted when he did that.

" Messy! My hair... Uncle is bad!"

Seina pouted as she glared at her Uncle then she decided to cling on her Uncle's leg.

" Uncle, What's that? What are.. you reading?"

" Well this is related to your Uncle's work. It is not suitable for you. I will just tell you a story if you are bored. What story do you want?"

" Mama.. always tell me that you and Papa are... Lovers... Uncle.. what is lovers?"

"......"

" Mama.. always tell me stories about you Uncle and Papa."

Masarou smiled slightly as she look at Seina then placed the crumpled book on the table. Seina tightly grabbed his leg as she urged him to tell stories.

" Uncle.. Tell me.. What is Lovers?.. What is BL? What is Uk– "

" Seina.. how about i just tell you a new Story like Snow White and the Seven Dwarves? "

".. that is boring! "

".... then what story do you want?"

" Father's Immo.. ral.. thoughts to Uncle!"

"......"

Masarou look at Seina helplessly.

Yuna, ****! What kind of stories are you telling to Seina?! She is just a child!! What would happen to her if she grow up?!

Masarou look at Seina who innocently tilted her head as a new goal other than working efficiently on his job has started.

" Seina.. Listen while your Mama and Papa isn't here. I will be the one who will take care and tell stories to you. Is that alright?"

" Okay!"

" No more stories about Papa and Me!"

" Ehh... but i wanna.–"

Ring

Ring

The Ringing of the Telephone has disturbed their conversation.

" I will just answer the call, just grab some cookies if you like."

"Ok."

Masarou grabbed the phone as a warm smile was hanging on his face later he returned the phone while looking at Seina.

" Uncle? Why are you crying?"

******************

" Glaciel, why are you crying?"

I woke up and saw Brother Glendale with a worried expression on his face.
****! Nightmare....

" It's nothing..."

" Lies."

Brother Glendale wiped my tears with his hand as he smile gently at me.

" Are you alright now?"

".... i have just a bad dream.. that's all."
I get up on my bed and sat beside brother Glendale.

" What is it Glaciel? Why are you staring at me like that?"