Information

" What the heck is that about?!"

I woke up in the morning complaining about my ridiculous dream. I would never thought i that memories would haunt me again in my dreams.

DP..... i still haven't gotten to search the meaning of that words in the Internet at that time. Now that i am this world it is even more impossible what it means.

So....

I quickly place my hands together and look at the sky.

" Whatever you are.. Whatever did you even meant.. Please rest in peace and don't ever haunt me in my dreams again.."

To suddenly dreamt about this thing.. Looks like it was a sign that my today will not be good.

***************

" Glaciel!!" (Natalia)

After the class ended, I saw Natalia running towards me with a very happy expression on her face. Along with her passing by the Hallway many people would unconsciously glance at her like a flock of bees being attracted to a flower.

Day and day passing here in the Academy, I notice that the Protagonist Halo is slowly becoming effective. Natalia's charm specs are slowly increasing and unconsciously attracting the attention of many guys.

There are many guys confessing their feelings for her but she rejected all of them. She said that she has someone in her heart and she was busy in studies and club activities.

Also... Those guys.. Did even some of them noticed that they are still too young for these matters.. They are just 12 years old!! and for those older guys confessing to Natalia did they even notice that they will turn into a Lolicon?! Please, Natalia is just 14  years old!

As for the someone in her heart I'm sure that it was Nathan.. Her brother..

The **** Nathan hurry and go back now! Fix this problem!! Why did you even turned the Heroine into a Brocon?!

It was said that they are currently on some missions for the Academy... It was one month now and they haven't still come back. Did something happened?

Natalia walk towards me with her face flushed and panting because of running.

" You should take it easy... Why are you even running anyway if you can just walk... Thankfully you didn't tripped or slipped while running."

I patted Natalia's back and even thought she look tired from running, her eyes were very bright and she was smiling. What's make her so happy? Did something happened in their club?

" Glaciel!"

She suddenly tugged my clothes and hugged me.

" Wha?!? What are you doing?! Natalia... let me go."

I said as i stole a glance from side to side and saw many guys glaring at my way. Is this how those MC from the Harem Anime would feel because guys would jealous on him because of the Harem Sisters?

" Uhh... Glaciel.. why are you smiling?... umm... please stop smiling like that.. It's Creepy." (Natalia)

" Oh... sorry.. I just unconsciously smiled.. that's all.."

Natalia let go of me, compared to her excited expression earlier, she was more calm now but she was still wearing a smile on her face.

" So what matter did you want to say to me?"

Natalia look at me with a serious expression on her face and bluntly said.

" I like you." (Natalia)