King's Route

[ Congratulations for completing the  Heroic Snake Prince route! Please choose your next target:

a. Tsundere Prince Route:

b. King's Route:

c. Trash Prince Route:

d. So-so? Prince Route:                        ]

" Ah? What the heck is this choices?" (Seiji)

Seiji complained while he look us begging for help.

" Let's see.... I didn't know that having Glendale to reconcile with Wallace will result like this." (Yuna)

" I think it is just better if you choose to have close relationship with the nobles." (Masarou)

" You two... aren't helping me at all!.. tch, you keep grumbling to me that i should play this game then when i was playing now, You two are complaining how my skill sucks!" (Seiji)

" .. we never said anything like that." (Masarou)

Seiji glared at me then he look at Yuna pleading with his eyes and wearing a sad expression on his face.

" Help me?" (Seiji)

‘ Ahhhh!! ’ (Yuna)

I saw Yuna with her face heating up. This was really a foul play, this is how this world was biased. Why did the world didn't make me too good looking and handsome? Is it because of genes? Seiji is certainly cheating using his body to the best of his abilities!

I remembered that Seiji's mother was formerly a small time celebrity and Seiji's Father was a doctor. I already met Seiji's parents a few times and was even invited in their house...he also have little adorable siblings that are waiting for him at home. they are really a good looking and beautiful people.

While thinking on those thoughts, I suddenly heard Seiji's voice and saw his close up face.

" Hey, what are you –" (Seiji)

Seiji suddenly felt a pain on his stomach and clutching on it while groaning in pain.

" ughh... what the heck..." (Seiji)

" Oh, sorry.. you surprised me and acted on my reflexes." (Masarou)

That given me a big shock, The hell his face was so close and now i can't help but imagine some unnecessary things.

" ****!" (Seiji)

" hmm... so what route did you decided to pick? " (Masarou)

I decided to change the topic to avoid the earlier accident escalating forward.

" Yuna recommended me to pick the King's route." (Seiji)

I look at Yuna and saw her smiling, not was she just smiling but she is wearing a creepy pervert smile on her face.

" If i manage to conquer the King... wouldn't i also conquer the Princes? It's like I've hitted a five birds with one stone." (Yuna)

What crazy logic you have there.... I want to say that about Yuna but maybe i would taste her anger if i did that.

" I think it would be better if you just let Seiji choose from the other three." (Masarou)

I suggested and look at Seiji who was preparing to start the game. Looks like he got hooked in playing this game, at first he was muttering how this game sucks and he wants to play RPG but now.. looks like he was slowly getting into addiction.

" Oh? The three... Masarou i didn't know that you can be so twisted." (Yuna)

Yuna was wearing a mysterious smile on her face, I can't help but feel wary and there's something wrong.