Inner Demons

Updated:04/29/19

I was staring at the mirror frowning as I look at my reflection in the mirror. As expected the gap between my former appearance and my current appearance is too huge.

In this world there are too many variation of hair and eye color.

Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Pink,
Power Rang–

Different from my former life.. I must blame the game company for thinking of this World and whoever put me here in the first place..

Cough..

Back on the topic, this Noble one was currently preparing for his huge comeback to the Primary Academy after being sent to suspension for 1 week.

And that was tomorrow.

I must say that the rumors about me has been going wild..

To the topic of appearance, It was said that dark elves has a tanned color skin, High elves has a white fair skin, Demon variations has different skin color, Imps has pale red and red skin color, Vampire has pale white skin and etc.

I didn't notice it earlier but looks like I'm a little bit Fat. =_=

Must be from my habit of eating sweets that I unexpectedly inherited from my past life. Before I regained my memories, looks like I inherited some of my past life habits.

Looking at the mirror again i was discourage to hope that i will have a good future prospects with my appearance.

I have a Dark Blue hair, different from my Father's Blue Hair and Mother's Silver White Hair.

I have a blue eyes that was more similar and definitely inherited from Mother.

I have a fair white skin and an average face.

Fair white skin... Unacceptable! I will make sure to make my skin tan sooner and later so I will at least look manly with my average and plain face!

Sigh...

Damn you Magic!! Why the hell did you mess up with my appearance?! Why hasn't Science and Genetics bestowed me their blessings?! Comparing my appearance to my current family from people perspective I look like an outsider and an adoptive child.

My mood took turn for worse as I think of it.. Erasing those thoughts I focus on what would I do tomorrow.

Primary Academy was  a school for Noble and Rich Children in the Meryid Kingdom. Some Other Kingdoms has also their own Primary Academy. The Primary Academy usually only cater for Noble Children and Child of the Merchants. There was definitely no commoners there as they can't afford to pay for the expensive materials and the fees that needed to attend the School. The Academy teach all of the basic knowledge, etiquette and teach to socialize with other children.

There you can communicate and socialize with other nobles and rich people establishing connection.

Basically it was just a school that teaches to suck up to the influential nobles.

This World is so Malicious....

I still need to go to that Academy tomorrow and start to leave a good impression to everyone. Anyway that was basically my own bias perception towards the Primary Academy.

Knock..

Knock..

" Young Master?"

" Come in."

" Yes."

Clayder entered my room carrying stack of books in his hands.