Evidence

After Clayder finish wiping the leftover liquid on me and the bed he put out the fabric with the liquid on his storage ring. Meanwhile me and the brat is really clueless on what happened.

" look at his face! It's guilty! I didn't even know that this servant is capable of even feeling guilty! "

" it's true that Clayder is really suspicious, but when would you stop calling Clayder a servant? "

" A servant is a servant nii-chan."

Seriously this brat.. While I am having some headache over the brat, I stared at the storage ring intensely.

" what crime did he commit or would commit?! Don't tell me that he was planning to poison you earlier but he failed? "

" I'm certain that I would already be dead if it was a poison. But, the taste seems alright a little? I can't really describe the taste, it was just unique... I have never tasted it before. "

While I am talking to the brat inside my mind, I didn't forget to watch out for Clayder. Just like what the brat said, he was acting suspicious. I would really cry in the afterlife if it was really a poison. Clayder has accidentally tripped but I have voluntarily taken his poison– poor me. I can only say that I have miss the lucky chance that was given to me and have voluntarily seek death this time.

" Oi, aren't you going to throw it? "

" I will throw it Later young master.."
(Clayder)

" There's was a trash can here.. you can throw it there... You look so guilty and nervous right now.."

I said to Clayder as i saw him folding the curtains and opening the windows on my room.

I forgot to open the window and the curtains before i sleep since little black was a nocturnal plant, i bet sunlight will not be good on it.

Anyway it would be good if he have confess on what have he done. Did he really try to poison me? Through i didn't still feel anything weird happening to me right now. The possibility of Clayder poisoning me isn't really far off. You know, he was whacko and unstable sometimes.

".. I will just throw it later young master.." (Clayder)

" If you don't want to throw it you can give it to me and i will throw them for you."

" he's not admitting his crimes and now he's disposing the evidence by himself! It's poison!! I'm sure of it! Waaahhh Nii-chan stupid why did you licked it? Ahh, we're dead. "

" Fuck, Brat don't just come up into conclusions.. Anyway I just licked it, maybe I wouldn't be dead?  "

While I am talking to the brat for a little moment, I saw Clayder becoming more flustered.

" There's really no need young master!" (Clayder)

Did he really try to kill me?

".. fine, you can keep that if you want."

Why would he even keep that? I'm sure it will smell stinks after. Or he just really wanted to hide the evidence so that he wouldn't be accused of killing me with poison. But Clayder, have tried to harm me before and look on what happened. He was not far from doing it the second time.. But Clayder have changed a little isn't he? While I am having doubts, Clayder immediately compose himself and hide his embarrassed face which I certainly did notice. He was far too flustered too even hide it.

" Young Master, I will leave now.."

He said calmly as possible. I nodded at Clayder seeing him leave the room.