Has gone Crazy?

( AN: Drawing = Herald >ˍ< )

Updated:05/03/19

Glendale's PoV

I need to strike faster...

with more power...

My posture was wrong I need to correct it..

My training with the sword has always been like this..

The instant that I know that there was wrong a thought would enter my mind..

People have said that I has been born to be a Sword Master.

I have a natural talent with the swords and people has praise my skills.

I know that Father has approved of my sword skills and sometimes he would train me. I would earn a praise from Father and be grace sometimes a Smile and compliment me from my good work.

Grace always adore me as her big brother and praise my awesome sword skills.

On the other hand, Mother..... She would smile serenely and get a pat on my head. A hug and pampering sometimes but I would never heard her praise my sword skills.

Why? Is because it isn't enough?

No...

I would always be reminded of her smoothering and doting gaze directed towards her youngest child..

Every improvement was her hugs and kisses on that one.

Every new skill was her pampering and constant gifts for him.

Every Swing of the Sword was her loving words..

Every hard work was praises.. not for me but him who doesn't even put an effort to do something useful.

Just two words..

Will you die if you said them?

**************

I am currently swinging my sword in our garden when i saw a three familiar people.

" Wallace, I didn't expect that you would visit here again."

I said those words to Wallace when i saw him with his little Brother and Ignite.

Wallace has been my friend. He was caring and loyal to us his friends for that I am always grateful to him.

" Well, i just decided to visit here in your house on a whim.. Being in the Castle was tiring? " (Wallace)

He immediately put a innocent look on his face and I won't be fooled by such look as I already know him for years.

" Is that so? I didn't expect that a Prince like you would abandon his duty and will have time to slack off."

" Brother Glendale, don't insult brother! The Tutor was very strict.. We attended the Academy but there are still lessons on the castle.. I'm tired." (Herald)

Herald slumped his shoulder down then started to cling to his Brother Wallace.

Herald, we didn't have a close relationship as a friends but we consider each other as a good mutual acquaintances. He was always loyal and caring towards his Brother. He always adored Wallace and his way of adoration towards him was unexplainable. I can't comprehend his too much adoration towards his Brother as I haven't experience them myself. He always reminds me of him even through they are so different.

" You shouldn't follow your brother as an example."

" Hey, what's with that? Look, I am smart, good in magic, i am also good in swordmanship. I am just a basic example of a Good Big brother!" (Wallace)