Let's play ~

(Allan's POV)

I've been granted the power to control..

I feel so happy and fulfilled even though it isn't permanent and has some limitations.

I saw Brother Herald walking with an annoyed and angry expression on his face.

" Brother... Herald!"

I slowly approach Brother Herald with a ' shy, Innocent, afraid' expression on my face.

" What is it?" (Herald)

"... Where are... you.. going?"

I saw Brother Herald coldly look at me.

Well, we are never close in the first place... I understand that we aren't close but why would he even look at me with that kind of face. It was annoying that i want to kill him..

" Why do you even care about it? Not that it matters.." (Herald)

I stare at Brother Herald brown eyes and smiled.

" I want to go to Brother Glaciel's house. You will help me go there."

Herald look blankly at me and bowed.
" Understand, Master." (Herald)

" Act Natural.. Don't call me Master."

" Yes." (Herald)

This Controlling Ability is really useful. After controlling the other servants and Father I safely manage to go outside with Brother Herald arriving in the Argentawn Household.
So this is how it feels to go outside..

The World is wide and vast..

" With my Ability... I can do anything that i want.. I can control and play with them... Hahahaha.. how wonderful!! "

I laughed as i look at the vast sky.

I'm free..

I can do anything that i want..

As i was staring and appreciating the sky i was startled as i quickly sense a strange presence.

" What the hell are you doing here?!"
(Natalia)

".. Ah! Commoner.. How ridiculous! You're questioning me? I am supposed to be the one who are asking you."
(Herald)

It was a girl..

Brother Herald is familiar with this girl..

I got an uncomfortable and strange feeling towards her..

How ridiculous for me to think this way. With my power i can do anything that i want..

I shrugged away that thoughts and decided to proceed with my plan..

I just got another toy.. it is that all matters..

With this The Game will be more fun. The more, the more exciting and thrilling the game will be.

But I never thought an another unexpected surprise. It has come into a form of....

Why are there two brother Glaciel? Through the one is younger and he have a black hair and black eyes. He was also glaring at me and there was those evil energy contained inside of him.

" How dare you!! "

The game has become more interesting..

**************
( Glaciel's POV)

My head hurts...

It so confusing and horrible.

I open my eyes and saw Allan sitting in front of me. I look beside him and saw Clayder with an emotionless expression on his face. Through, I can also feel that someone was behind me. I look behind and saw the brat glaring at Allan.