Discussion

(Ivy's POV)

So i need to go in the entrance Ceremony and Welcome the new Students?

I yawned as i got up in the bed and started to prepare.

In this world i am the granddaughter of the President of the Magic User Association and other than that I am also the daughter of the Magic Academy's headmaster which is my Father.

My Family can be considered as one of the most influential here in the Central Continent and definitely on par with the other influential figures.

I look at the Mirror as I stare at my pale white face, black eyes and black long hair.

This is weird...

Why do i even still look like this even after i am reincarnated?

This was really unbelievable...

But what's more unbelievable was those troublemakers doing around in the Magic Academy right now.

What the hell is those delusionals making mess of my Father's Academy?!

They are adding some unnecessary plot changes this world..

Grandpa is busy in Magic User Association right now...

Well Father is currently in a mission right now.

And my assistant...the vice president of the Student Council of the Magic Academy is well on the way of his training and is currently in the Tower so he wasn't basically in the Academy right now.

***************

(Glaciel's POV)

Currently there are Senior Students walking to the stage. They are definitely an influential figure here around in the Academy.

I saw a familiar person..

Those wavy purple hair, golden eyes and the same impassive expression on her face.

It was Ebony.

They sitted beside the stage as one of the person took a step forward.

I look at her in surprise.

".. young master is something wrong?" (Clayder)

Those black long hair, those black eyes, what a classical elegant beautiful lady.

But what's more weird is she looks so unique here in this world because of her Japanese looks.

Those figure of her definitely looks so unique here and outstanding which was different from the western stature of the human people here in this world.

" Good Morning, Everyone. I sincerely welcome all of you new students of the 6th rank here in Magic Academy. From now on you will start your true journey and embark on becoming a true mage and learning the truth and deepening your knowledge of magic."
(Ivy)

What a good and formal introduction!
I look at Anticipation on the lady who was a Senior Student standing and making her speech and introduction.

Somehow i was anticipating speaking to this lady. I feel that i will have a good conversation with her and more interesting things that we can discuss.
Rustle

Rustle

I suddenly shivered as i glared at Clayder who was smirking while looking at the Lady.

" Young Master can i ask what is interesting about this Lady?" (Clayder)
**** you Clayder!!

Clayder move his hand as i just bited my lips.

".. s-stop.."

" The Lady looks so Unique and Strange? But other than that can i ask what is interesting to this Lady?" (Clayder)

I look at the Girl who was speaking in the stage and listening attentively but i can't.

I bited my lips as i suppress my urge to let out that embarrassing sound again.

Clayder leaned his head on my shoulders while whispering to me.

".. looks like other than her looks there isn't so much interesting in this Lady....." (Clayder)

I look around and thankfully there isn't much people around us.

Except Fahren who was also sitting beside me but he was listening and looking at the Stage so he won't probably won't notice that under my robes..

Clayder was doing something unforgivable deeds on me.

" It was interesting." (Fahren)

" I am Ivy Thorvine, The Magic Academy Student Council President."
(Ivy)

That was the last words that i heard from her before she go back to the side and sit with the other students as a Teacher started to discuss and introducing the Magic Academy.

Fahren was smiling as he look at the stage.

".. haha.. is th- ah.. at.. so?"

" Yes, it was really interesting. I'm looking forward to the lessons." (Fahren)

" The same as me."

He's weird..

But please can this Servant stop pinching and touching something under my clothes?

What if Fahren finally notice something.

" Anyway Clayder aren't you worried that you two will get caught?" (Fahren)

"......"

".. ah no worries. Basically I'm not interested listening to the things being discussed at the stage right now." (Clayder)

".. I didn't know that Relationships are full of possibilities." (Fahren)

Clayder retrive his hand as he smiled towards Fahren. I stomped on Clayder's foot glaring at him.

" From what i can judge from you Young Master Fahren you are definitely full of curiosity and clueless in many aspects." (Clayder)

" You are right, I am definitely not Knowledgeable in some things." (Fahren)

The **** what kind of discussion are you two having right now?!

Can you please lower your voice?

" I can see that young master Fahren is clueless in some ways, As a friend of yours i can definitely guide and answer your questions if you want." (Clayder)

" I am glad, Thank you." (Fahren)

Fahren smiled slightly this time there was a sense of slight happiness that can be seen on his eyes.

" Then can i ask a question now?" (Fahren)

" Yes, You can ask any question that you want to know young master Fahren." (Clayder)

" you two can't you not discuss this kind of matter, it will be better for you two if you listen in the stage right now."

Fahren smiled at me as he blurted out his question.

" Anyway how are you doing it to Glaciel? You're definitely in that kind of close relationship right?" (Fahren)

"......"

Clayder smiled as i covered my face with that shocking question.

" Were definitely not in that kind of relationship."

" Unfortunately young master Fahren, we still haven't reach that kind of relationship.." (Clayder)

" Oh, i see." (Fahren)

Fahren look at me with a strange gaze and i feel weird and numb.

" But i will gladly discuss to young master Fahren what would i do to young master in the future." (Clayder)

Future?

There's definitely no future between us!

You're just a perverted and psychotic servant!