Trouble Arrives

Updated:05/22/19

  A silver haired man which looks 20 years old was standing upright on the side of the execution platform looking down the masses. He has a golden eyes, platinum hair and a fair looking skin, he was wearing a typical white robe use by healers but his robe is adored with some gold carvings.

He stood there righteously, looking cold and aloof but was filled with sense of justice.

If Glaciel, Nathan and Claudia would see this person they would surely glance at him in disdain and spit out on his face.

He was Alec Merida, The next successor of Holy Saint of the Light Sanctuary which held the second most powerful authority within it.

" Spring Season, Month of Fay, Day of Light. I am Alec Merida the future Holy Saint and a Responsible member of Light Sanctuary. Recently a demon has entered within our territory and plan to wreak havoc around our Continent. He planned to kill many people and destroy our peaceful life..
We the Light Sanctuary will not allow it! We look for the Demon to Capture and Prevent his Evil Plans, we successfully Captured the demon but at the expense of many lives of our people!! " (Alec)

Alec Glance at the Masses and could see their enraged sight directing towards the chained demon by his side staring blankly at the crowd.

He was one of the Subordinate of the Demon King. Even though he wasn't one of 6 sin Generals, he was one of the trusted loyal Aide of the Demon King.

Sou, was his name. He was one of the Demon King trusted loyal Aide.

He was the one who was informing the Demon King all of the latest development around the World outside the Demon Continent.

He was the informant of the Demon King regarding all of the important information. He was specialize in disguising and gathering of the information. He was the Demon King's most trusted Spy. Unfortunately one day he unexpectedly meet Alec and captured by the Light Sanctuary.

Now, he was sealed with this Chains that was made up by the most powerful sealing spells unable to move or utilize his magic or ability.
He can only stare at the Crowd or glance at the Hypocritical Person beside him to await the time of his death.

He sighed as he look at the Crowd.

‘ Lord Sozel, please forgive this one for failing to meet your expectations. ’

He glance at the crowd again only to see a black robed person among them.
" Everyone, See how will the Light Sanctuary punish this Vile and Evil Demon! One of the Demon King Loyal Subordinates, Master of Illusion, Shadows and Disguise.. from the Fallen Angel tribe of Demon Race, Formerly a member of the Angels but your tribe has forsaken Pran. Any last words before I use the most powerful Extinguishing Light Magic Spell < Pillar of Light> to you Sou?" (Alec)

Alec glanced at Sou showing a very kind and warm smile. Sou just glance in disdain and smiled coldly.

" **** off! " (Sou)

" You!!" (Alec)

Alec glared angrily at Sou and stared at the crowd.

" I Alec Merida will punish this Vile Demon in the name of the God of Light Pran!" (Alec)

" Punish the Evil Demon!"

" Holy Saint punish the Demon!"

" Kill the Demon!"

" Kill!"

Alec back a distance as he wave his one hand and a Pillar of Light descending from the sky.