You're Troublesome

Updated:05/07/19

< I have enough of this party! Right, just pass my gift to your Maniac Brother. I spended a lot of money and effort because of it.>

" so tell me this person, is this not you?" (Duke Gillian)

" that's –"

" Shut up." (Duke Gillian)

Duke Argentawn or Duke Gillian Argentawn.. Just Duke Gillian.. bring a spoon of porridge in my mouth. It was still hot causing me to grimace as my tongue was scalded.

" Tell one more lie, then i will make sure to add chili in this porridge."
(Duke Gillian)

".. Yes it was me."

Ugh.. Then I suppose it was better if I didn't make an effort in making our food taste better. I should stop Clayder from finding more spices and condiments.

I look at the object that Father was holding and blush in embarrassment.
In this world there are no cellphone or Camera but i didn't expect that there will be tools that can still have the same function as them. It wasn't mentioned in the game!!

For example was the white crystal that Father was currently holding right now was called Memory Crystal and has function of recording moving images and the sounds in the surroundings.

That Noble Childrens! Damn gossip hungry people! I suddenly feel that I am back in my world where there would be someone taking pictures of any troubles just to let inform everyone and make a hit! They are too much, but there would no gossip if i didn't make trouble.. but i didn't regret it that kids deserve it but i think that i was too much..i lose my cool and collected self.. Damn! I look like a badass villain in the video!!

That evening i got home from the Celebration with bleeding blood in my arm as i forgot that I have a healing ointment causing Aunt Carol to faint from shock seeing my pale face and bloody arm. Clayder quickly assisted me carrying this one in bridal style. I am losing my manly pride which I just gained from the party!

I wouldn't never expect that i will caught fever again. That water arrow cause me to catch a cold. So here i was, bedridden and currently being interrogated by Duke Gillian. I really hate how weak I have become as a mere thing would cause me to reduce to a mere weakling with a fever.

" are you trying to sound like a villain?"

' it wasn't like there was someone who can hear me except you. Please let me indulge in my chuunibyou antics for a while.'

Duke Gillian look at me and suddenly played the Memory Crystal again causing the same scene last night to  appear again.

****! Stop it! That night i wouldn't never expected that I would lose my cool!

Just thinking about the lines that i said that night cause me to be embarrassed!! I look like an Arrogant Villain.... But a Shitty Badass cool villain.

" Please stop being narcissistic."

My public image is finish ( that was dirty to begin with)

" Father, please stop playing the crystal."

" Are you ashamed for what have you done?" (Duke Gillian)

Duke Gillian stared at me with his icy cold eyes. Compare to Glendale his stare is 20 times more intense and intimidating add the killing intent that he was currently releasing right now.

" No. I didn't regret anything. "

" Good. you would come with me in the palace tomorrow. His Majesty was troubled by the problem that you created. He is dealing with other serious trouble and now you're bringing out an internal trouble to the Kingdom. " (Duke Gillian)