Sleeping together

Clayder smirked as Brother Glendale shut the door and stared at Clayder coldly.

"" As expected. ""

They both said the same thing to each other.

" Young Master Glendale i would never thought that you would be there outside." (Clayder)

" Get off your hands on Glaciel." (Glendale)

I blinked my eyes as i watched the strange atmosphere between them.

What the hell has happened?

" Get off? How rude, Young Master Glendale.. Do you think that i will agree to your declaration before?" (Clayder)

Declaration?

" Glaciel is mi– my little brother. Your not allowed to do anything to Glaciel." (Glendale)

" Not allowed? How ridiculous! " (Clayder)

Clayder suddenly laughed and smirked looking at me and then at Brother Glendale.

This is ridiculous!

They look like they are fighting.

" Can you two please leave my room if you're going to fight? Don't involve me in these matter."

Yawn

" The Sweeping incident... I was in front of you and young master but Your so rude Young Master Glendale." (Clayder)

Clayder suddenly hold my waist and his other hand lifting up my chin.

" What do you think are you –"

" You!" (Glendale)

Clayder kiss my lips as he intrude my mouth with his tongue entangling it with mine.

(T_T)

So how many kiss was stolen from me with these guys?!

I feel my body so weak and turn soft right now.

Again... why would these guy stole my kiss?

" Young Master don't forget to breath from your nose next time. " (Clayder)

I glared at Clayder as i suddenly feel the effects of the restriction spell wear off.

No more.. how many times would i experience losing my kiss from guys?

I can feel my determination crumbling.

Brother Glendale suddenly walk towards us as he suddenly unsheathed his sword pointing it to Clayder's neck.

" With this.. It's a tie now Young Master Glendale." (Clayder)

" I don't intend to fight with you at all Clayder. I don't like Glaciel." (Glendale)

Brother Glendale glared at Clayder his grip on his sword tightening.

" ummm... Brother it's dangerous."

Yawn

" Don't intend? Then what is with that declaration earlier 'stay away from my Glaciel'? " (Clayder)

" You probably misheard it. It's my Little Brother not My Glaciel." (Glendale)

" What a big lie. If you're not intending to fight with me then why are you currently pointing your sword at my neck right now Young Master Glendale." (Clayder)

" Shut up." (Glendale)

Brother Glendale sheathed his sword and look at me.

" He's my little brother, I won't allow you to lay a hand to Glaciel." (Glendale)