Rampage

Updated:05/01/19

Currently in the Capital of Meryid Kingdom a dark magic user showed up causing ruckus. The Capital was in current Chaos, I Glaciel Argentawn with the others are currently in the Capital, in the plaza specifically.

" Since the ruckus this time is Big and in Capital well everyone should be alerted and there's no need to call someone for help." (Ignite)

Ignite frowned at me while he was looking at me storing dead bodies one after another and other.

".. What will happen to the people who was injured and the damaged infrastructures?"

" The Healers and Apothecaries will surely arrive later and help them but if it's like that what you saw earlier we can't do anything about it." (Wallace)

The Crown Prince who was usually smiling isn't acting like his usual self.

".. Then what are we doing here in the first place? Didn't you say earlier that you want to help? "

As I shot them a frown they look at me guilty.

" Well.. I said earlier that I wanted to help people but the main reason I come here is because I want to have a look... I'm sorry for deceiving you. " (Wallace)

" Seriously? "

Then it's better if we go back now..

" Battle Experience." (Ignite)

" Wherever Broth–" (Herald)

" I don't need your opinion."

"You!" (Herald)

What kind of reasons was that!? This Kids....

" It was foolish of you Wallace.. A Crown Prince for Curiosity are going to risk his life?"

".. that's.." (Wallace)

" You are the crown prince... You're very important to this kingdom, you too Herald. What would you do if somehow you're brother died?"

" Brother won't die! "(Herald)

" are you going to follow him to death if that somehow happened ?"

"......I.." (Herald)

".. can you stop saying me to die.. what will happen if that really happened."
(Wallace)

Wallace chuckled as I sent him a glare.

" Shut up. Brother Ignite you say that you want to go there for battle experience. Are you a fool? What did you take Dark Magic Users for? A weakling?"

"......." (Ignite)

Ignite lowered his head down in shame.

" A Dark Magic User dares to attack the Capital out of nowhere do you think that the Dark Magic User is weak?"

"... that's... no i don't plan to fight with the dark magic user. I plan to watch him to fight with someone to learn somet–"

Slap..

" STUPID!! You three are stupid!! Brother Ignite do you know what are you saying? Fighting them to battle and gain experience? ****! A fight between strong magic users cause a huge disturbance in the surroundings.what if you suddenly get by their magic attacks?"

These three kids didn't regard their own lives and safety at all...

Sigh...

I slowly close my eyes for a second before apologizing.