Glendale's Birthday

Updated:09/08/19

1 months has passed and i was freed from being not allowed from going outside the premises of the Argentawn Household.

After being freed from the punishment the first thing that i did was...

Stay in the Argentawn Household.

The heck, i feel that I am slowly developing a hobby of becoming a Shut-in. I noticed that I am becoming lazy and careless thanks for having a Servant. Clayder gives me his doubtful looks many times these passing weeks. There was one time when he witness me lying on the floor, clothes messy and sloppy and me bothering not to care to him as I stare on the ceiling.

" young master what are you doing?"

" I am finding on what is the meaning of life."

"....."

" Finding the meaning of my existence is good too.."

"... young master are you being suicidal?"

" me suicidal? Heck no!"

" A pity.. I could help you a painless death. "

" Damn you! I am just having my philosophical moments now you have ruin it! "

" philosophical moments? "

" heh. My great mind is beyond your contemplation Servant. "

" I see. Then let me look at your eyes so I can see what was in your mind..."

" Woah?! What are you doing?! Your face is too close! "

" There's nothing worth looking in your mind young master. "

" Is that an insult? "

" I didn't mean it.. Your face is just too open right now.. "

Then there was that time too... that I was feeling lazy

" Young Master while are you not wearing your shirt?

" I guess I was lazy... I will sleep anyway.."

" You would catch a cold.."

" The room is already warm enough.."

" What would Duke Gillian say if he see you like this? "

" This is my room! I do everything I wanna do! ~"

and lastly that time too.. when I want to have a massage and it ended up in misunderstandings.

" Clayder massage my shoulders.. They're so stiff.. "

" Massage? "

" What you don't know? tch.. Useless.. "

" But young master, I don't think everyone knows what are you talking about. Young Master always come up with weird ideas."

" Then lay on my bed. "

" Pardon? "

" Take off your clothes. "

" young master! "

" hey, what are you blushing for? It isn't like were doing anything special since it normal for people to do it. "

" Do it?!.Normal? Young Master I didn't where you got your knowledge but people don't normally do it.. "

" Just take off your damn clothes so I can teach you and do me later! "