Business at Night?

(Ebony's POV)

" You can leave now." (Ivy)

" Yes, President Ivy." (Ebony)

After taking a leave in President Ivy's room and walking to the corridor, I stopped and look at the Beautiful Full moon in the Night Sky.

" beautiful.... "

" Young lady Ivy is beautiful... You reminded me of the Beautiful Full Moon in the sky. It was Silent but Elegant and Modest."

Everytime i look at the Full moon it reminded me of someone.

Someone... who was i familiar with

He was someone who make me feel what it is liked to liked and love someone from the first time.

Someone who has started to become important in my heart but...

He's gone.

" All of that time.... those things that you said are they all false?"

I shake my head and sighed. It is unnecessary for me to think of this matters now. How many years has been gone since i the last time i saw him? To think that i will saw him like that last time... but I'm very thankful that he isn't dead but escaped.

Where is he right now? I wanna know if he was living a peaceful life and safe. While thinking those thoughts i quickly go back from reality because i was surprised by a sudden sound out of nowhere here in the hallway.

Thud

"....?!.."

Even thought i am grown up and always rarely shown an expression on my face i don't want something to appear here in the hallway. It's already night and the lights are out. The only thing that luminating this dark hallway is a faint light from the moonlight.

I am a Lightning mage user but i am always afraid of those spirits, ghost and undead creatures since i am a child.

I look at the sound came from and surprised to find someone familiar.

" hurts.."

I saw Prince Parson on the floor and groaning in pain. It must been hurt badly since it was so dark and unexpectedly tripped here.

" Prince Parson."

"... ughh... Ebony? ..."
He look surprised when he found me here then he look around from the distance like he was afraid something will gonna pop out in the dark.
Just what is he doing here in the school? He should already be in the dormitory since it's already evening. To think he is still here...

" What are you doing? "

" shhh..."

I ask him but he gestured for me to keep my voice down. I look at him and saw him nervous, sweating and look very tired.

"... don't talk.."

He said while looking at me pleading. There was a trace of panic and fear from his voice.

He get up silently and quickly hide in one of the pillars.

"....."

Just what is going on?

Don't tell me there's a ghost?

".. impossible.."

" Shh..."

The Magic Academy is a very secured place there's no way that there will be that things entering here. The Magic Academy is the most very secure and safest place in this world....