Behind the Scenes #1

( Note: this is a Filler Chapter, Don't read at your own risk! .. )

Interview and Cross Over-

Green Tea and Tian Xianmo (1)

One day in a never ending white space.....

" Hello everyone, Sparkle." (Green Tea)

" Oi, Oi, What the fuck?! Green Tea what is with this Sparkle word? It should be an effect not to be said right?" (Tian Xianmo)

With an emotionless expression on her face Green Tea look at Tian Xianmo.

" I am a Robot, How do you expect me to feel like a human if i just continue saying dull words with this facial paralysis and emotionless voice, Master?" (Green Tea)

" Then Complain to the Author!" (Tian Xianmo)

" I'm afraid that your story has become a BL a long time ago." (Green Tea)

"......"

Reason

Glaciel: Behind the scenes? The title is ridiculous!

Claudia: Why would we have this Kind of filler Chapter?

Green Tea: The Author decided to have me to go under crossover with my master and interview or Q&A with all of you.

Everyone: " Is that so?"

Tian Xianmo: (facepalmed) With all of that many chapters of this Story why decide now? Author why? This looks awkward in many ways!

Nathan: So why would the Author to have this Behind the Scenes all of a Sudden?

Glaciel: It was simple, The Author just want to relieve her boredom.

Natalia: I'm afraid it isn't simple... Maybe the Author was preparing for a Major plot twist in the story.

Ignite: Don't scare us like that.

Sou: It was just recently the Author has take her exam and was doing this to relieve her stress and anxiety for her scores.

Everyone: " Oh."

Plot Holes

Parson: So what kind of Questions do we need to ask?

Green Tea: Anything.

Grace: So with all of these chapters why are there so many plot holes in this Story?

Tian Xianmo: With your story's  chapters reaching 100+, I am afraid that your story hasn't progress much at all...

Glaciel: Other than Plot Holes there was also other problems like the Characters.

Herald: (nod)

Glendale: Author's need to fill the plot holes.

Herald: (nod)

Wallace: Other than Plot Holes and Characters development, I think there was also another thing that Author need to fill in.

Glaciel: What is it?

Wallace: " Your Butthole."

Herald: (nod)

Glaciel: Nod my Ass!!

Green Tea: With that words of yours it appears that your in favor with their words?

Tian Xianmo: No, it's just that he choose the wrong words to curse.

Fu...

Clayder: So with these many Chapters how many Arc has these book have?