Doggy

" Glaciel! Keep up the good work !"
(Marquis Stanley)

I glared at Marquis Nival as he smiled while watching me collapsing to the ground.

Since i got here, it's already been one year. I experience the Special Training Regiment that father has been talking about everyday and suffered from pain and agony physically and mentally. I was also thankful for the brat's presence during those years even through he was such a little shit sometimes.

" Oi, are you still Alive? " (Marquis Stanley)

" Damn it! Uncle Nival can't you just help me instead of just staring at me?"
Marquis Nival smiled while removing the weights on my body.

" Sorry my bad, my bad.. I am very sorry." (Marquis Stanley)

" What a sadist.. As expected it was some kind of virus disease. "

" No, it's not. "

".. You don't like your saying sorry."

" Eh? How can that be? I am very worried about you Glaciel.. Look you got scratches and bruises again.. let me help you apply a healing ointment." (Marquis Stanley)

" ah!.. ouch... Look! Uncle Nival you're smirking and it was so disgusting!! You really got contaminated by Father's Illness."

" It's impossible.. Let me carry you.. look at you Glaciel.. even you run everyday with weights all around your body and bathing under the sun nothing has change on your fair skin.. I think it much become more paler than before.." (Marquis Stanley)

" Ouch.. He knows where to hit your sore spot. "

" Shut up.. "

Sigh, My dignity...

" you never have one to begin with.. "

This brat..

Suddenly, Marquis Stanley gripped my waist as he place me over his shoulders.

I casted a Ice Magic forming it to become a knife pointing it to Marquis Nival.

" Uncle Stanley make sure to be careful and don't just accidentally touch my injuries or you will suffer."

" Haha.. Glaciel.. are you sure that i am the one who catched your Father's Sadistic Side and not you? " (Marquis Stanley)

I glared at Marquis Nival and look at my surroundings and sighed. I casted another Ice magic again as it formed into a beautiful butterfly fly and melted.

"... I need more practice."

During this one year in Staying here in Father's camp i started to train my weak body according to Father's training regiment that was specially made for me.

Everyday i would run wearing those weight shackles all around my body.
I would practice my archery skill everyday.
I would eat just plain porridge tasting food everyday there wasn't any delicacies at all.
I would sleep 6:00 in the evening and wake up in the 6:00 in the morning everyday.
I would watch the Soldiers training regiment if i have free time alongside with reading books.

Sometimes Father would teach me how to fight with hand to hand combat skills but i just got get beaten up everyday and always lose.

I would always think that I didn't even improve in this Aspect at all...

I remember that there was even a time when Father was working with his documents in his Workplace while i was reading that he ordered me to get on my hands and knees on the floor that i got even shocked.