Reincarnated persons are always OP

Updated:05/17/19

I opened my eyes and what greeted me was..

" Senpai~ it's good that you're awake now." (Claudia)

Was the close up face of my comrade Chuunibyou Gender Bender.

" Please distance yourself away from me."

" Got it." (Claudia)

Claudia mock salute me, I didn't notice it but she's wearing a man's clothes right now. What's more it was those Soldier Clothes from some Military tags Anime. She was really a man of culture.. Or a woman of culture?.. Claudia has a Good taste.

" Senior after we got down on the carriage you suddenly fainted. Were glad that you're awake now. " (Nathan)

" I fainted?.... well my body feels very tired right now.."

I can't help but smile that they feel worried about me even through we haven't still gotten past those beneficiary acquaintances who unexpectedly sympathetic to each other plight. I have called them friends to Clayder but inside.. I still have my doubts and Suspicions. There was still the contract thing that I have come up and made with them.

" We decided to cancel our plans first since you aren't in a good condition."
(Nathan)

" Well we can just continue thinking our plans first while senpai is recuperating. " (Claudia)

" Can you please stop with the senpai thing? Anyway where are we currently right now?"

" I'm gladly to inform you Senior Shota that we are currently in my room right now." (Claudia)

" I don't want to be called a shota either. I don't think that your father will allowed me to sleep in his daughter's room as i remember that he didn't treat me nicely the last time that i encountered him."

I shuddered as I remember his killing intent towards me. A Blood Feud has been going between our Father's and I haven't been informed or I just have forgotten the reason of it.

" Duke Sylph didn't know that we are currently in his daughter's room right now or else were already dead." (Nathan)

" he didn't know.. then the servants will surely know right and they we two will face her father's wrath.."

" They don't know either." (Nathan)

Eh? They also didn't know? Then how did we get here in the first place?

While i am arranging myself to sit in the bed. Claudia stepped forward covered half of her face with her right hand.

" Shota Senpai, you probably don't know this but.." (Claudia)

" Don't tell me you will enact some chuunibyou lines and say that you possess some hidden powers? "

Claudia suddenly paused smiling stiffly and smirked pointing towards me.

" You're wrong! Muhahahaha behold! Senpai the truth was... I am a Dimension Traveller! " (Claudia)

" I don't get your joke."

" I am not joking at all..." (Claudia)

Claudia lowered her head then slumped on the bed.

" Ah, how i miss my high school days..
Senpai doesn't know how i feel at all. "
(Claudia)

" I don't know how you feel at all in the first place since i am not in your situation."

" So blunt!" (Claudia)