Second Meeting

Updated:05/14/19

Today was month of  Demon, Winter Season.

Currently i was here in the Thylar Region, the same place and the same day where I have a conversation with the Heroine's Brother Nathan, a reincarnated person like me.

It was freaking cold right now since it was Winter Season. My Father returned to the Winter Field Region to manage the fief and his territory since there was always trouble due to the extreme weather there in the Winter Field Region during Winter.

I come here by myself leaving Clayder in the Capital. Well, it isn't a problem for me to come here since I'm already familiar in this place but I know that I would be in some trouble when I get home.

Knock...

Knock...

I knocked the door and Nathan quickly opened the door and welcome me.

" I'm glad that you really come." (Nathan)

He said surprise as he smiled. I patted my clothes and glared at him.

" I keep my words."

" I apologize." (Nathan)

" apology accepted. Jeez, It was VERY COLD... outside.. Even my coat didn't help me alleviate the cold at all."

I hope i won't get a fever or Cold. Sister Grace and Brother Glendale is coped up in the Argentawn Residence. Brother Glendale even stopped his usual swordmanship training.

" I guess.. I choose the wrong season to talk about our situations." (Nathan)

" It will be better if we talk our situation as early as possible."

" You're right. Let's wait for her a bit. She will come later." (Nathan)

Her? She? Looks like i know who was the other reincarnated person now.

" Let's have a sit first. Do you want a warm coffee, tea or milk?" (Nathan)

" A warm coffee please."

Nathan started to brew some coffee and also prepare a coffee for himself.
He give me the other coffee and we started to enjoy the warm coffee. I sighed as I take a sip at the coffee.

It was perfect for a cold weather.

" It's perfect... "

This coffee is much more better than Clayder's coffee brew.

" Glaciel, how was your life? " (Nathan)

" I didn't expect that you would break the quietness with this kind of question."

" Pardon my rudeness. You don't need to amswer the question if you don't like to talk about it." (Nathan)

" Its alright. Well.. My Relationship with my Family is getting better. I have better relationship with other people too."

" That's good.." (Nathan)

" I still need to erase my bad reputation."

" You're right but.. Are you still alright?" (Nathan)

".....?"

" I mean I heard that you cause a lot of troubles before and the rumors.." (Nathan)

" Well are you a psychiatrist in your past life?"

" no. " (Nathan)

" then don't ask me that kind of questions. "

" sorry. "(Nathan)