Important Matter

" What are you doing here? " (Duke Sylph)

" Uwaa, so scary!! But comparing him to that guy...I'm not sure if he was more scary or Father is more scary.."

" I'm not certain either.. But if you want to see them fight, I'm sure that it would just result on many property damage like a destruction caused by a G*dzilla!  "

Currently i am standing here in the front of the Sylph Household confronting Duke Sylph.

".. Umm.. Duke Sylph i would like to visit.. Claudia.."

Duke Sylph glared at me standing there not even budging a bit. He was really scary.

" Why would you visit my Daughter?"
(Duke Gillian)

".. I'm her friend.."

Ah.. i wouldn't expect that i would meet Duke Sylph here and being block here just as i about to step in the Sylph Household.

" such bad luck! You are really a trouble magnet! "

Duke Sylph stared at me and i can't help but unconsciously gulped.

" Duke Sylph... can i go in and visit Claudia? "

" No." (Duke Sylph)

"......."

How was i supposed to visit Claudia now?

" try to cross illegally when he wasn't looking?  "

" I would be dead if I have done that! There would only be pieces of me to be returned to Argentawn Household if I have done such a thing."

I just keep there standing while being stared by Duke Sylph.

He's so scary!! Ahhh.. How am i supposed to talk the important matters to Claudia and Nathan?

Well.. I guess Nathan is the only choice right now.

".. Haha.. is that so? Well sorry for bothering you Duke Sylph.. please just say that i visited Claudia right now."

I bowed my head and turn my back preparing to walk now only to feel that my clothes is being yanked only to see Duke Sylph still staring at me.

" Duke Sylph I'm going to leave now."

Duke Sylph suddenly started dragged me entering the Sylph Household.

What kind of maltreatment is this?! I'm am being suffocated.

" is he a tsundere? "

" tsundere my ass!! He is more like a hooligan! If you want he can also be compared to a scary mafia boss! "

" Master? " (Maria)

I saw one of the maid approached Duke Sylph and look at me.

" Maria, Wake that Rascal." (Duke Sylph)

" Understood." (Maria)

As the maid leave Duke Sylph dragged me around and make me sit on the chair.

What's with this contradiction?

" Aren't i allowed to visit Claudia Duke Sylph? Why did you dragged me here?"

" What did you intend to do with Claudia?" (Duke Sylph)

" Duke Sylph i just want to talk something to Claudia.. I would also go to our other friend Nathan later."

" Is that so?" (Duke Sylph)

Duke Sylph said coldly while staring at me.

" Umm.. is something wrong with my face? "