Diversion

In more than one ways i can definitely tell that this position is really so wrong in many ways!

Between me and Fahren there's only a so few distance with us on each other and the distance between me and his impo–..... Fahren Junior is closer than his head and my head.

..wait, wait, wait! This sentence seems wrong, When i mean my head and his head it was definitely not that one but our head which contains our brain not that one which contains that Cell!

If i open my mouth and speak i am definitely finish! Maybe my fate will be much more worse than the Natalia in the game!

If somebody saw us from afar maybe that person will think that I'm...

****! Looks like I'm not a pure and open minded person as i thought!

I look up and Fahren staring at me and my face unconsciously blush. Finally noticing my dilemma he back off a bit finally giving me a time to breath and calm my mind.

Cough

Cough

Fahren fake coughed as he look at me and cross his hands to each other while standing straight and trying to look cool.

It was really a beautiful picture but because of before my fear and the serious and scary atmosphere from before is gone and was now replace by an awkward atmosphere.

I even forgot that the Fahren right now and Fahren in the future based on the game was different to each other. He was still a 12 years old Kid, He just arrived at the Magic Academy so his personality hasn't still reach that pretentious amiable yet aloof pretty boy but actually a crazy beautiful maniac who actually like torturing people with his Adult toys and tools for his playing time.

He is definitely just a normal yet strange crazy kid and his craziness didn't still reach that level where he would kill people just for his leisure time.

" Can i ask you Glaciel?" (Fahren)

"... what is it?"

Face with the smiling yet Serious Fahren my heart started skipping faster than the normal BPM of my heart.

Looks like my nervousness is now back again.

" Let's be honest, Glaciel are you afraid of me?" (Fahren)

Fahren stared at me with his beautiful face, He was really pretty but I'm not cheap to waver my mind just because of his pretty face.

What's more i hated good looking guys! They should just explode and die!

.... Except for Father, Nathan and Brother Glendale? and also those remaining nice people in this world.

" No, I'm not."

" Then why are you averting your eyes? " (Fahren)

How many times did i hear this Cliche line?

" Didn't you say we would go to the canteen and grab some food, should we go now? "

I smiled at Fahren as i struggled to stand up and avoiding some awkward circumstances.

Lying isn't the best way to escape in dangerous interrogations but it was to change the topic!

... pretending to be be ill or fainting was also some of the ways but it was better for the girls to do that.

I rubbed my tummy over my clothes as i make a just right expression on my face.

" Man, looks like it was lunch time now! I'm hungry! "

With that i dashed to the Canteen with Fahren following me behind and a big distance between us.

****************

I patted my belly as i burped and maybe i was making a delighted and happy expression on my face right now.

" That was really delicious!"

It was 20 times better than my cooking skills which i have trained in my past life and sometimes in this life. Well it was the magic Academy after all so it was normal that they would hire Excellent people with extraordinary skills.

" Looks like you enjoyed eating food and was really satisfied right now. Am i right Glaciel?" (Fahren)

While i am thinking about this things someone interrupted me, I stared at that said person who am i facing right now in this table, Who else could it be other than Fahren?

" The food here is really delicious right Glaciel?" (Fahren)

"... yes."

What a weird question, It was obvious that the food here is one of the best. Why are he even asking this question?
" I also enjoyed eating delicious foods, looks like me and you share some certain understandings Glaciel." (Fahren)

".... haha.. Is that so? "

What are you implying now?

" Yes, we are a foodies! and also we are friends right?" (Fahren)

".. uh.. yes."

Fahren was smiling brightly that it was blinding. Is it me or there was also that sparkling effects?

" We are friends so it was normal that we also share some understandings to each other." (Fahren)

" Yes."

Looks like i have nothing to worry about his weird questions. It seems that he doesn't want to delve the matter before that thing.

But i was wrong...

I suddenly felt something weird on my body, More specifically on my precious family heirloom.

" There was a saying that a friend should be truthful and honest to each other." (Fahren)

Fahren's foot was currently on them. He was still acting normal that there's nothing wrong but my Glaciel is in danger!

" Do you have anything to say Glaciel?" (Fahren)

Why are the tables are covered? That someone must be really not nice to encourage different kind of secretive acts under the table!

" The truth was... I don't remember that there was a say–.. ah.. uh.."

" What happened is something wrong Glaciel?Did your stomach hurts? " (Fahren)

He wasn't a beautiful friendly angel but a two face devil!

".. I.. I'm sorry.."

" Why are you saying sorry to me Glaciel?" (Fahren)

Fahren pretended to be clueless as he tilted his head, the other people who was in the Canteen right now was staring weirdly at us while some are blushing.

Someone please help me! My family heirloom will be crushed if this matter continued like this!

**************

When the people look at them Fahren unconsciously smirked while looking at Glaciel. Look like a certain clueless someone hasn't noticed that he was making a very tempting and adorable expression right now. His voice also sounded more timid and pleasing to the ears than that harsh and a bit arrogant tone that he always uses. Glaciel was currently biting his lips trying to act strong and stopping a whimper to come out. His face was a bit flushed red and what's more especially his eyes which was currently looking at him, looks like he was pleading at him? There was also that blue eyes that was a misty and a dew of tears leaking out.

It was really adorable..

No wonder why did that Servant of Glaciel was really crazy about him.