A Confession?

( AN: Drawing = Ebony ∩ˍ∩)

Updated:05/01/19

I suddenly woke up from my dream. I remember bit of pieces of Seina and Kohaku.. and Masarou?... I'm so confused..

The Door Suddenly opened.

" nii-chan~ good you're awake! "

The Devil Child appeared and decided to hug me to death.

" I'm not a Devil!"

I look around and found myself in my room. I look in the windows and saw myself staring at red sky and black clouds. There was no 'sun' but a dark purple star shining brightly.

" We're not in the room."

" Correct it's not your room! "

The brat smiled as he released me from his death embrace and spread his hands while grinning widely.

" Welcome to my Room! "

" Your Room... So I am not still awake?"

" Yes.. We're currently in my subconscious mind. My territory!  "

" This is the representation of your mind... The place is interesting so when are you gonna tell why did you suddenly change your hair color? "

I saw the Demon Child froze for a second before weird things start happening.

" As I said before, I'm not a Demon Child!!  "

Things has started to float around in the room before settling down.

" Sorry... "

" You didn't sound sorry at all... Why do you keep calling me Demon Child? You're a bully! Meanie!"

" Shhh... Look I'm sorry.. "

I hugged the brat while making making soothing motions on his back. I didn't notice it earlier but I'm taller than him and my voice sounds familiar.

" just because others called you that... That never means you can call me that too.. "

I decided to ignore his words and stare at the mirror. The Mirror reflected what once a 20 year old Kurobane Masarou.

" Interesting...."

" That just shows how you view yourself... "

" I see... Why did your hair change to black?  "

I raise his chin as crimson eyes start blinking at me becoming teary eyed and opened his trembling lips which manage to utter a whisper.

"... I don't know.."

" You don't know?  "

".. I.. I.. I don't know.. why did I become like this... "

I was trapped again in his Death Embrace as he buried his head on my chest as I lean my back on the wall and laying on the bed.

" nii- Chan, please help me... I'm scared.."

I ruffled his hair as he look up at me. I am still confused about this whole thing of wacko mocko but I found myself nodding and smiling slightly.
The Brat started crying silently after that and buried his head more while making the white sleeves I'm wearing to become wet.

" So Tell me, Did your hair turn black during the attack in the Capital and the Witch? "

" Yes.. Is it bad?..."