Depressed Brocons

" Do you want to drink something?"

I ask the three people who was currently sitting beside me.

" Nothing." (Herald)

Herald said with a bored and annoyed look on his face. Well he was very different right now that his Brother Wallace isn't here.

" I would like to have a Milk Tea." (Natalia)

" Milk? How childish." (Herald)

".. umm.. I would.. like to have Brother Glaciel's drink... too.." (Allan)

" I think Allan it is better for you to request for a Chocolate Drink."

I said to Allan as i saw him staring at me with purple dark eyes and a sad look was plastered on his face.

".. but i would also like to Drink Brother Glaciel's.." (Allan)

Allan lowered his head as he touched my hand. I look at Clayder and saw him smiling leaving us while preparing the drinks.

I saw Natalia staring at me and Allan.

" Is something wrong?"

" Nothing.." (Natalia)

" What nothing? I saw you keep staring at Allan.. It was creepy.." (Herald)

" What?! I'm not a creep!" (Natalia)

" Seriously then why are you keep staring at my younger brother?" (Herald)

" So what? Can't i stare at him? Is my eyes are just a display? " (Natalia)

" Look, you're a pervert!" (Herald)

" Now, they are at it again... "

" You're right."

These two.. Why are they fighting again? Everytime that they would meet they would always have a quarrel.

" You two can you stop fighting? Seriously you're ruining the peaceful atmosphere here since you come here in the Argentawn Household."

They suddenly both glared at me and humphed. They both sighed at the same time and put on a depressed look on their face.

" Seriously why did you come here in the first place? I can understand Herald come here to bring Allan but why would you Natalia even come here?"

" it's none of your business." (Natalia)

Natalia glared at me then suddenly put on a sad look on her face.

" You don't know how i feel..." (Natalia)

Clayder arrived and put the drinks on the table.

" Young Masters here is your drinks."
(Clayder)

" ... thank you." (Herald)

I saw Herald look at the cup which has no liquid on it with a blank and depressed look on his face.

It was really a cup of nothing...

I glared at Clayder who was smiling brightly.

" pfff.... "

Oi, are you joking?! You really prepare a cup of nothing for Herald to drink? This joke isn't even funny at all.

I saw Herald smiled sadly and take a sip of the cup of nothing.

" It was empty..." (Herald)

" It has really no drink inside it."

Herald put a self mocking look on his face.