Choices

" Young Master you look so cute and adorable." (Clayder)

" I think it suits you Glaciel."

Herald nodded his head as i look in the mirror with a dark expression on my face.

**** that Amy!!

After the talk with amy i decided to sleep, it should already be 4:00 am in the morning when she disturb my sleep and tell me.

' your uniforms are ready they are here in the box. Please leave a message to the Fashion Club later if you like your uniform.'

After that she left and I'm just still sleepy that i immediately go back to my sleep that i didn't checked my uniforms.

Well the up is still okay....

It is just like those regular white uniforms in high school during summer.

A red tie on my collar.

Then a black long coat without buttons that reached on my knees.

A black loose belt..

But what the heck is about with this tight short black pants that only reached on my thighs?!

I gritted my teeth as i glared at them.

" Were going to be late in that Entrance Ceremony. Please hurry up." (Herald)

" Look glaciel, how about wearing those robes and mage hat? Look I'm also currently wearing these white robes that provided by the Academy. It can cover your skinny white fair legs." (Fahren)

I took the robe and decided to wear them. I will find that Amy later.

*************

We arrived at the Entrance Ceremony and saw Natalia seated in the back she was waving on us.

" Here! Glaciel, Everyone!" (Natalia)

I decided to take a seat beside Natalia and Herald sitting on the other side,
Clayder and Fahren in our front.

" Aren't the Sitting arrangement arrange from boys to girls? "

I glance at the other Column seeing other students their sitted and chatting with each other.

" Well, it was random.. You can seat whenever you want they said." (Natalia)

" I see."

I look at Natalia, She was dress nicely. The Uniform suits her.

" You look good in your uniform. It suits you."

" Eh?... thank you." (Natalia)

Natalia smiled slightly and blushing? Herald look at Natalia and humphed.

" Hmmph.. It's good that you got a  good taste in choosing your uniform but my uniform is much definitely better than yours. You're still far below my level, commoner." (Herald)

" What did you say?!" (Natalia)

Natalia glared at Herald and the latter just returned it with a mocking stare.

These two...

" You two stop it now.. Anyways Natalia did you have already decided on what subject will you take?"

" Un.. I already decided to take at least 6 subjects." (Natalia)

" hahaha.. You lose Natalia, I am going to take 8 subj–" (Herald)

I pinched Herald cheeks as he look at me in surprise and glared.

" Enough with that Rivalry..  Your Brother Wallace is waiting for you, right?"