The Celebration

( AN: Drawing = Wallace Wiltshire)

Updated:05/05/19

" Duke–.. Father?"

I woke up and found Duke Argentawn staring at me.

" Good, you woke up. " (Duke Argentawn)

After he said those words he ruffled my hair as he stare at me.

"....Father..."

"... You are fine." (Duke Argentawn)

" my head hurts."

" must be when you collapse." (Duke Argentawn)

"What happened?"

" You don't –" (Duke Argentawn)

An image of myself collapsing in front of Clayder while holding the bow entered my mind.

".. must be exhausted myself from archery too much..."

" It is good that you started to work hard." (Duke Argentawn)

saying those words he brought my body to him forward and hugged this one..

Hugged?

Duke Argentawn?

" Fa.."

" Glaciel... you're Troublesome. "

He started to rub my back and make soothing motions after those words.

What?

I must be dreaming...

" no you're not, nii-chan.."

' Ahh, brat I forgot to tell thank you for providing what happened to this one..'

" no worries, nii-chan.. "

************

Well the matter that i don't want to face the most currently has come now.It was now the 12th birthday Celebration of Marquis Lilan first son Drake Lilan.

" Young Master regretfully i can't go with you there..." (Clayder)

Clayder look at me with regret in his eyes while looking at me. These past days Clayder was smiling more than usual but he keep staring at myself with this 'weird look'. Did he finally come into decision to kill me? If no, then better and safe but if it is yes better be prepared..

" Young Master can you let me change your clothes?" (Clayder)

" Never ever till death."

Clayder smiled at me brightly while wrapping the gift that i prepared for formality customs.

" Then that means i can change young master's clothes whenever i want with you're dead body?" (Clayder)

" ****!"

Enough!even through you're just a young man, i don't want to heard you to spout words that will cause me panic and nightmares! you psychotic servant!

" It was regretful that a servant like me don't have the rights to go to socializations like attending birthday parties of nobles." (Clayder)

" yeah, it is regretful."

but I'm happy that I won't see you there creeping and staring scarily at this one..

"It's basically a discrimination.. a commoner like this servant would never have a chance to go with Celebrations in my lifetime." (Clayder)

Sigh...