Defy Fate

Claudia... she's.. a he?!

" wow.."

I coughed and look at her or him? I'm confused.

" I didn't know that you're a man... So how should i call you? "

Claudia glared at me and look resentfully at Nathan.

" Claudia is still fine... I got no choice since I'm in a girl's body but that doesn't mean that you should treat me like a girl!." (Claudia)

" true.... true.. we shouldn't treat you like a girl what will happen if we suddenly fall in love with you? It's creepy...." (Nathan)

Nathan shivered while hugging his body.

" I haven't still use my other head and i become a girl.. this world really sucks and so unfair!!" (Claudia)

" Should i continue my story?"

" Yes, Senior you didn't tell us how you died." (Nathan)

What is your problem? Why this person is so inclined in death cause?

" You really want to know?"

Claudia also look at me with her (his) serious eyes.

" Senior Please!" (Claudia)

" Listen.."

They perked up their ears closing our distance. They should become Wallace followers or join his information gathering (gossipers) club since they are also inclined in hearing other people's life.

" I was murdered."

Thus a silence atmosphere was created. After a while the first one to broke the silence was the Gen– Claudia.

" Senior please be more specific!" (Claudia)

She (He) look at me with a serious expression but i could saw the spark of interest on her (his) eyes.

Aren't you supposed to be consoling me?!

" Did you get shot by gun by the robber in the bank or a certain shop?
Strangled to death? Burned? Drowned? Chop to pieces? Mutila– "
(Claudia)

" Please stop it. Claudia it's disgusting.. i felt i'm going to puke.. " (Nathan)

Nathan's face was going paler and paler every second.

" You should get used to it since this world is full of much more brutal deaths and ways of killing." (Claudia)

".. that's true.. Well you didn't need to guess it. I just got stabbed into my back when i died."

" That means Senior you don't know who killed you?" (Claudia)

" Right. But we should talk more important matters right now."

" Sorry.." (Claudia)

Claudia glance at Nathan implying him to start the discussion.

"... Well since were finish talking about that.. we should move into the real discussion. We all have common things.. we are reincarnated people other than that we will also experience a tragedic death in the future." (Nathan)

That's true..

" We have a same common goal and that is to prevent our tragedic deaths! Since we have a common goal i would like us to cooperate to each other and help each other to prevent our tragedic deaths. " (Nathan)

Claudia glance at me and at Nathan.

" Senior Glaciel you're willing to cooperate with us right?" (Claudia)