Attack in the Capital

Updated :05/01/19

The Unique scream of anguish was heard throughout the Capital. The Crown Prince was currently cowering and crouching on the floor with tears leaking on his eyes.

" Brother, you dare to replace me? " ( Herald)

He look at Wallace coldly and I cold feel my hands already blocking my precious family keepsake.

" Herald..." (Wallace)

"... I don't think I will really like it if you replace me Brother.." (Herald)

".. I wouldn't.. replace you Herald.. " (Wallace)

The Crown Prince smiled weakly as he stand up and walk towards Herald slowly. You have earn a bit of my respect because of your resilience Wallace. I also find the need to respect this Brocon since he was so terrifying. Herald smiled sweetly after he heard those words but Wallace groaned painfully.

"Brother? "(Herald)

".. I'm alright.."

What a great lier... I deadpan as I look at Herald's face the look that he was sending Wallace with a face that was about to cry. Your brother is the one who was supposed to cry not you... Looks like this one has a severe case of Bipolar Disorder or maybe he has an inner demon inside him?

".. I'm sorry ." (Herald)

Wallace patted Herald's head as he embrace his brother. Is this supposed to be a normal thing for them?

" I suppose it was also my fault for making you misunderstood.. Since I was checking out Glaciel earlier.." (Wallace)

Hey, why are you dragging me in your problem?!

"..Checking him out?" (Herald)

He glared coldly at me and I can feel my spine tingling as he sent me the death glare of absolute doom.

" Your Brother's has a hobby of pinching other peoples cheeks." (Ignite)

".. Then brother can pinch my cheek anytime he wants." (Herald)

Herald pouted as he look at his Brother and Wallace smiled sheepishly.

" Then is the problem solve now? Can i just leave here? I don't want troublesome things to come in my way."

".. Is that so, then pardon us for disturbing you. We can continue walking towards the Argentawn Household since we really want to visit it and talk with Glendale. " (Wallace)

" Brother can I come too? "(Herald)

" Yes. "(Wallace)

" Anyway where is your Servant? It was unusual for a Servant to leave his Master Alone." (Ignite)

" I ordered him to look some things in the market."

" I see." (Ignite)

Well if there's no question now, i will leave this–

" Then Why don't we go together?! Well we are– "(Wallace)

"... I refuse, you three are troublesome!"

" What did you say? Brother is not troublesome at all! You should be blessed that brother is willing to go with you!" (Herald)

Herald sent his death glare his fist trembling and i walk away with them speeding up my footsteps.

" Glaciel wait we–" (Wallace)

" I refuse! You already delayed my schedule! If you delay it further then damn this world and I will make sure to destroy it!!"