Is it really a Dream?

Updated:05/01/19

I woke up and heard mournful cries on the two people who is currently wearing black clothes among the other people who is also wearing the same color as them. Is this a new fashion trend or something?

They are currently in one of three gravestone, which looks like very new...

Ugh.. It's a funeral... I always hate funerals.. I don't like them..

A Lady and a man is crying with tears in their eyes especially the man who has even snot.

It is okay for a lady to cry.. but seriously Dude! Are you a crybaby or something?!

The People continue on their way as if they haven't notice me or they really hadn't or can't.

"..... Uncle... I'm very sorry if i will still not call you father even if you're dead."

I stopped and look shock at the lady. No, no.. This can't be... What is this?! Is this kind some farce or joke?! As my panic is slowly eroding my mind I found myself staring at my adopter daughter Hairo Seina.

' I understand... that position didn't even belong to me after all.. I'm satisfied even just taking care of you. '

I uttered those words but I know that she wouldn't hear me as she wouldn't saw me.

"... uwaa.. hukk... Prof... I will surely make sure.. to bring you justice!... I will kill the person who killed you!.."

With that the man even cried more messily, the lady beside him even consoling him by hugging him. Who could it be other than my daughter's one and only crybaby and childish boyfriend Kohaku...

"...... It's be better if you don't do that.. you're clumsy.. you will the one who will be killed if you do that... I don't even want you to be jailed. after all you're my daughter's future husband.."
I said those words and look at the figure of my Daughter Seina and Kohaku hugging each other. Kohaku wailing like a child and bursting tears again and again.

" There, there... Kohaku.. it's okay.. I'm sure Uncle will be alright.."

Kohaku nodded and buried his head on her chest.

' W** What's the heck is this Situation?! Until now these Kohaku didn't grow up at all!! You two stop your PDA or i will haunt you two!! Kohaku, Kohaku! Get out your Head on her Chest! How Shameful!! Or are you just being opportunistic like that damn Herald?! anyway.. who's Herald? '

As I said those words I feel my surroundings blurring and darkness started creeping in my mind.

*************

" How Shameful!!"

I woke up from my nightmare and i was surprise that Clayder's Face is so very close right now only a few cm apart.

The Heck?!

Clayder wiped my eyes suddenly with handkerchief looking at me with his usual bright smile.

" Young Master did you have a good dream?"

" dream?"

That's right... Looks like I was just sleeping and awoke from dream..through I can't remember the Dreams... But I feel an ache on my chest but also a light and the flutter feeling. For some reason I feel angry, embarrassed and jealous about something..

" un. I think.. It's a good dream.. I wish i can see the continuation of that dream.. once i go back to sleep again.."

Clayder smiled then frowned and continue wiping my eyes. He looks worried and concerned? Am I dreaming? This whole thing about Clayder seems surreal and unreal.