Unfeeling Well

Updated:05/17/19

" Young Master do you want me to escort you to your room? " (Clayder)

" No need, i can manage to go on my room. You should go back to your own room first."

" Understood." (Clayder)

I watched Clayder go to the Servants Hall. I sighed and immediately go back to my room.

Why is he still following me after I told him we're not anymore?( The Master and Servant thing - for some reason it sounded wrong...) Did he escorted me to do the duties of a Servant for the final time?

After closing the door and making sure that no one is there on the outside...

" Hahah–"

I quickly covered my mouth with my two hands.

Glaciel you really did it!

I didn't really know that Clayder is the culprit behind my Accident.

" that bastard!"

I was really shock and frightened at the same time but other than that..

I was really grateful for Clayder!

" What?! Grateful?! You must be crazy!!"

With that i manage to think of discarding Clayder as my personal servant.

" So that what it is..."

" I'm so tired..."

After changing to my sleeping wear i quickly slumped into my bed.

There are many things that i got to do. What those two are currently doing right now?

" Nii-san let's have a talk!"

What for?

***************

This feeling again...

It is the same time like that..

Everything was so lively and this town is bustling with activities.

Where is this place?!

" Nyan~ Welcome home Master!"

" Limited Edition ———  hurry and grab now! "

" Do you hear that the –—— will perform tomorrow?!"

" I know, i know I'm excited to see them! "

Don't tell me... Why i am dreaming.. I remember that I also dream weird stuffs that I don't remember and I ended up with a bad headache and a fever!

Wait this place.... Its Akibahara!!

" Why are we here in the first place? It's dangerous for us to go here in the first place."

" Masarou, shh... Well aren't you happy that you got here? This is Paradise!!"

" We can buy many Robo Collection! Then we can show off to our classmates!"

I saw three children.. One of them was very familiar to me. I remember now... It was the kid from my last weird dream.. Isn't this Kid the one that i met last time?

Would I forget this dream after I woke up just the like the previous two?

He suddenly stared in my direction. Well this is strange.. this Kid is the only one who can see me.

He look shock and dumbfounded.
I can't help but smile at him and wave at his direction.

People pass by blocking Little Masarou on my sight.