A thing that exist...

Clayder's POV

I glance at the book that i was reading and frowned?

Ahh... why is Young Master is still not here?

I followed the instructions on this book but why did it looks like nothing happened?

[ Is it Wrong to pick up boys in the Magic Academy? 

Author: JustMonica

" Many things to do to make the boys in the school fall in love with you even without the Heroine's Aura! Be it the Prince Type, Tsundere, Playboy, Cold, Sporty, Studious and any type of Capture Target are waiting for you to conquer! ~" ]

" Is it ineffective?.... Considering how stubborn and young master not putting me in his heart i guess it was ineffective..."

I muttered and look at the surroundings and sighed but i quickly rubbed my eyes and make sure i am not hallucinating.

" Young Master?"

I called out to young master and he glanced at me. Looks like he heard me but i notice that he ignored me and continued walking.

Looks like my method of backing away from young master, making him worried and me playing hard to get is ineffective.

Sigh

I sighed and decided to put the book back to my storage ring and followed young master.

" Young master!"

He keeps ignoring me and walking with his head hung low. What happened? This isn't the usual young master....

" Young Master?"

He keeps walking and ignoring me.. So this is how it is really to how to act like playing hard to get? I would think that young master also read that book but young master isn't interested in this matters so it's impossible.

Young master was currently wearing an aura that was saying 'don't approach me' and 'I'm in a bad mood'. People would unconsciously back off when he walked towards them and i just casually followed young master.

I saw that we are walking towards the garden which was also near the artificial forest. The artificial forest doesn't have any monsters or dangerous things around so this was usually a popular spot for couples.

" Young master aren't you going to talk to me? "

After saying that i saw him look at me glared and ignored me. Honestly i didn't like it when young master was like this looking unapproachable. I want young master to look at me , just look at me and notice me.. Look at me everyday, every hours... everytime and always..

" What are you doing?!"

" Young Master do you want to go to the Artificial forest?"

I smiled towards young master while i hold his waist and legs. I decided to carry him on my shoulder and wait for his answer.

" No."

" Then let's go to the forest young master."

" ****!"

" You should talk about your problem with me young master."

I casually said and i saw him nodded. I feel a warm feeling in my chest when i saw young master nodding his head. It was very rare for young master to agree to me. Ahh... this Servant didn't expect that young master the one who was following of orders right now instead of this servant. The desire of overtaking and make young master obey me slowly embedded in my mind. After that i suddenly felt a warm feeling in my body... specifically that thing between my thighs.. It isn't just warm but felt very hot.