Cross path?

We sighed and look at each other.

" Then Glaciel did you have you're memories from the start since you was born to this world or recovered your memories?" (Nathan)

" The latter.. then how about you?"

" The same as you, I recovered my memories when i was 8 years old."
(Nathan)

" You got it better... I just recently recovered my memories. Should we talk about our past? "

" There's no need since it wasn't the right time." (Nathan)

" Right time? "

" Other than us there's was also another reincarnated person like us. You can come back here in the same place 1 month later then we can talk properly regarding our circumstances." (Nathan)

" You know I can't still trust you."

" The same as me. "(Nathan)

We smiled as we shook our hands.
my short talk with the Heroine's Brother Nathan was finished. Clayder returned later and I decided to leave with him and return to the Capital.

As usual my daily life continued by staying in my room doing my new hobbies. reading books in the garden and practicing archery or trying swordmanship.

" Glaciel... you're sword skills look  so lame." (Glendale)

My Brother Glendale are currently staring at me with a serious expression on his face. Brother you don't need to say that.. I know that my sword skills are lame since there's a time when my one of my best friend Seiji force me to join Kendo Club.

‘ Masarou! Let's join the Kendo Club! ’

‘ Don't bother me! I'm bad at Physical Activities... ’

‘ You won't know if you don't try! Let's go now!! A real man won't back up in any challenges! ’

‘ **** your handsome face! ’

‘ Masarou stop using vulgar words! ’

After seeing my 'skills' my Best Friend Seiji look at me with a wry smile on his face.

‘ Sorry for forcing you... Well, at least you tried even you cause disaster here in the Kendo Club. ’

‘ ****! It's your fault for forcing me! ’

After that i wasn't allowed to join the Kendo Club and Seiji was reprimanded later by Yuna.

In this life I am not still good with the way of the sword!

" I am not suitable with the sword... The sword and I will never cross paths with each other."

After saying that my brother look at me with a depressed expression.

" Brother are you alright? "

" How can you say that if you didn't even have given your all?! " (Glendale)
Brother Glendale look at me upset.
What the heck has happened here while I'm gone? What is with this changes happening to brother?

Ahh.. Right, Brother love the swords as his own life so he look depressed.

" Brother.. I'm sorry if i hurted your feelings. I know that you love your sword very much."

" It's alright... Glaciel is what you said true? " (Glendale)

"......"

" Do you hate the sword so much that you won't train with him?" (Glendale)

When did the sword suddenly have a gender?

" Do you hate your Brother that much that you won't crosspath with me?"
(Glendale)