Drake Lilan

Updated:05/02/19

After that confession that wasn't really a confession Sir Alexis come here with Duke Argentawn and got my fever cured.

I never dream things that I can't remember again. Those dreams was really strange..

I resume going to the academy and attending. Going to classes and listening attentively to the tutors which freaked out a lot of my classmates and other noble children. They are saying that I finally have gone crazy. 5 days has passed since the Witch Attack incident on the Capital, currently it was Month of Fay Day of  Darkness, Spring Season.

The Academy is only tutoring the noble childs when it is day of fire to day of nature. So currently i have a free time reading books in my room.
The brat was whining in my head saying that he don't like books and pleading me to stop corrupting his mind.

" Young Master, here's you're coffee please enjoy."

Clayder placed the cup of coffee on the table. I look at the coffee and nodded without looking at him.

‘ Young Master, if you died can i take off your eyes? ’

Those last words that he said to me with so much 'affection' and 'sincerity' that night still keep echoing my mind giving chills on my spine. Occasionally it was giving me nightmares and the brat hugging on his subconscious keep saying how scary was Clayder.

" Young Master is something wrong?"

Clayder brush my fringe but I swatted his hand before he can reach it.
****!! I don't think i can live my life peacefully with this Psycho!!

" Your Rude. Did I give you a permission to touch me Servant? "

" I apologize, young master. "

If i live with this psycho I'm sure that i will have an 18+ ending where i would die where my eyes is taken off. I haven't still gotten to the Villain Route and I already have a death flag.

" Young Master... what are you thinking? "

I suddenly saw Clayder's face close to mine only a few cm apart scaring me.

" ****!"

Clayder frowned while caressing my face and look at me with a bright smile.

" Young Master, it isn't proper for you to say bad words."

I avoided his line of sight and move my body backwards while pushing out his face and blocking his dark green eyes that was staring intently on my eyes.

" Move out your face. You're being disrespectful. "

" Is young master is afraid of me?"

Clayder said that while touching my hand.

" Of course not!"

" is that so?"

Clayder retracted his face and flash his usual bright smile. I look at the coffee and decided to drink it while flipping the book to the next page.

" Your lying young master."

" I can lie whenever I want."

" Since when did you like started to read books? "

" It's a need."

" need?"

" It's a coping up."

I need to read books as I am not knowledgeable about this world. I need knowledge to survive.. but I am not telling you that.. Also I think my knowledge is defecting and I'm becoming a moron because of a brat who was so lazy that he didn't 'need' to study and a mere sight of books disgust him.