The Trouble at the Party

I glared at Wallace as i remove my mask.

" ****! Your Shameless as always Prince Wallace."

" Glaciel?... I didn't expect to see you again. You are now much taller than before." (Wallace)

Wallace smiled as he stopped Herald who was preparing to unbutton his pants and Herald glared at me.

" Thanks for the praise Prince Wallace."

" Haha.. I'm not praising you." (Wallace)

"... oh.."

Herald encircled his arms on Wallace's chest while looking at me.

" You ruined my reunion and fun with Brother Wallace." (Herald)

".. You're in the Public Place right now. Don't you have no shame?"

" I don't care." (Herald)

Herald leaned in Wallace's shoulder as he started licking Wallace neck and bited causing Wallace to let out a moan.

" Ah!.. hgnn.. He.. rald.." (Wallace)

****!

" You two can you please stop?!"

Herald ignored me as he started sucking Wallace neck causing obscene sounds and Wallace letting out an occasional moans.

".. Gla...ciel..ngh.. where are.. you going?" (Wallace)

" Oh, I'm going back to the dormitory now. It's already evening.."

I said as i wear my mask and started walking around leaving the two shameless people.

While walking around i notice that there are no people around to be seen in the hallways.

".. eh.. that's weird where did they go?"

I started to walk to the hall carefully and heard some noise and i peeked towards the gap on the door.

There i saw the crowded people in the party earlier and other people who was standing on the stage. A black haired girl with black eyes wearing a black gothic dress was currently looking at the crowd.

" For Violating the School rules and regulations, I Ivy Thorvine declare that the Host Club will be disbanded from now on. The People who is also involved in their activities tonight will be punish for colluding in their immoral activities." (Ivy)

" No way! "

" We object!"

" This is unfair!"

" Shut up!" (Ivy)

" Were just having fun and enjoying ourselves isn't that allowed?!"

" Oh, you all enjoying yourselves too much. I am worried that you will not study properly if you will always have this party every night and host club didn't do anything that will benefit the Magic Academy so i will disbanding them now." (Ivy)

" ****! Who do you think you are?! You are just the President of the Student Council!! What authority do you have to act like this and do anything you want to dissolve our club?!"

Ivy stared at the young man and smirked and stomped her foot on the floor.

" Rights? What rights did i have? I am Ivy Thorvine! The Student Council President and the one and only daughter of the Magic Academy Headmaster and the Granddaughter of the Magic User Association!! I can do anything that i want in this Academy! Now do you think i have the rights?! How dare you all to blaspheme and mess with my Father's Academy?!"