Doll and Doll Collector Plus Trouble

Updated:05/07/19

I think this world will be the death of me. It just keep giving me surprises and scares that would be bad for my heart. I wouldn't never expect that the facial paralysis lolita will get engage with the Living Doll Collector.

Drake Lilan look towards Ebony as she curtsey. He bowed and kissed her hand just like the gentleman he is..

It's creepy....

" I want a popcorn and a blanket.. It's feels like I am watching a horror movie."

" I would never expect that for someone like me, there would be someone who was willing to be my future husband." (Ebony)

" What are you saying? Young Lady Ebony you're beautiful." (Drake Lilan)

Drake Lilan suddenly stroke Ebony's hair which the latter has still an impassive expression.

I saw many jealous young girls gritting their teeths while looking at the engage couple including my sister.
" Why Prince Parson didn't come? If only he come here...." (Grace)

His smile is really creepy...

" Everyone knows that I have been infected by inner demon. The Desidia Curse has taken my capability of expressing my emotions and Desidia curse are incurable. " (Ebony)

What?! She has an inner demon?

" Everyone knows that the Daughter of Prime Minister is defective. "(Ebony)

She stopped talking as she look at him. Probably she was doing the mind reading thing now...

I hope she discover what is behind that mask and discover the darkness beneath it..

" are you trying to sound poetic? "

' shut up!'

" Ebony, you're not defective. I will properly take care of you just like a precious collection that needs to be treasured. " (Drake Lilan)

" Collection? " (Ebony)

Go and discover the darkness!!

" It's nothing." (Drake Lilan)

He almost slipped his tongue about his precious collections.

This one is in the Lilan Household and knows where is that Collection House is located. He's father didn't even know a thing about his collection.. Drake Lilan has already gone beyond the sane point. He has already begun creating his precious collection. Is he doing this on his own will or is he just being controlled by avaritia curse?

If i can uncover his dirtiness my problem will be solve and there will be no future victims for his grotesque doll collection or if I can save him from avaritia curse....he was just a child after all. I can also just avoid him and do nothing.. My life is important, I can't just risk it for a person like him.

Am I selfish?

" everyone is selfish... It's not your fault if you do nothing to save him."

" But even it is for Political Reasons, This Lady is glad for the engagement." (Ebony)

Drake Lilan suddenly look at Ebony with a bright smile on his face.

" It isn't just for political reasons." (Drake Lilan)

What? So he's admitting that it includes political reasons..

" So blunt.. "

" Lady Ebony is Beautiful.. Even you can't express yourself properly I know that you have a kindness inside your heart." (Drake)